• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

To be fair, we do still get trailers after release sometimes as well as ones for mythicals/distributions.
  2. swiftgallade46

I don’t disagree but I hope people don’t blow it out of proportion. It doesn’t seem like anything more than a very minor inconvenience at worst.
  3. swiftgallade46

Ehh, is this really such a big deal? Just use your volume controls on the TV or Switch until you get the item (is it at least obtainable early on?). I never really had much need to separate music/sounds volume on my switch very often anyway, though I can’t speak for everyone.
  4. swiftgallade46

Didn’t they already do something similar in HG/SS with the GB Sounds, though?
  5. swiftgallade46

Transferring egg moves simply by leaving the same species in the daycare with the mon you want to transfer the move to is a really cool innovation too. It finally gives move deletion mechanic a reason to exist again lol
  6. swiftgallade46

I’m thinking with how things have been slow this cycle we’ll probably be getting biweekly trailers until release. Maybe weekly come November. But I’d love to be pleasantly surprised
  7. swiftgallade46

Not sure about second stages but I definitely think we will be getting the first stages due to that poll that asked fans if they would want them revealed prior to release. I believe it ended with the majority wanting them revealed.
  8. swiftgallade46

I really hope it continues to work the same way it did in LGPE otherwise it’s going to be a ton more tedious to shiny hunt overworld Pokémon. I do hope they add some kind of sound like a continuous twinkle or something while a Wild shiny Pokémon is on-screen. That way I can be doing something...
  9. swiftgallade46

The wooden Croagunk carving is a neat Sinnoh reference
  10. swiftgallade46

Doubt it. There’s still plenty of time and I believe the poll asking if people would like to see the starter mid-evolutions prior to release ended with people saying they do want to see them.
  11. swiftgallade46

Pidove had been confirmed a while ago, but it would confirm Mewtwo !
  12. swiftgallade46

I believe it was listed with a 2 which suggests that it has a guaranteed pre-evo but whether or not it can evolve again is left open
  13. swiftgallade46

Well to be fair, their marketing strategy could be an attempt to satisfy fans after feedback from gen 7. It just seems like they rather overcompensated with it at a poor time to make the mistakes they have.
  14. swiftgallade46

To be fair, they had the opportunity to retcon them in gen 6 and they didn’t. Even as legends I don’t think anyone would have batted an eye if they changed or added Fairy to those. Imo the line between Fairy and Psychic is rather arbitrary. I dont disagree that G-Ponyta would fit Fairy very...
  15. swiftgallade46

I would tend to agree were it not for them dedicating an official reveal to Yamper. Though to be fair, Yamper is a lot less mysterious.
  16. swiftgallade46

Omg I never would have even noticed I love this
  17. swiftgallade46

Several of their trailers have dropped unannounced this cycle so I wouldn’t be surprised if that occurred again.
  18. swiftgallade46

Yeah, I’m assuming the way it will work is Sonia puts the camera down and leaves it there and the various Pokémon (old and new) wander into the field of view at random intervals and do different things. Most of the time will probably be filled with nothing really going on.
  19. swiftgallade46

That’s...actually a really cool and original idea.
Back
Top Bottom