Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

Am I the only one who really isn’t noticing this massive design shift? There are a few unconventional designs, but overall these look like they could have been in earlier generations without question. I think people are looking for some kind of confirmation bias that JT being the new art...
  2. swiftgallade46

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

This absolutely made me appreciate him as art director much more. I think I almost forgot about how the “art” aspect extends to much more than just Pokémon designs. I really like the direction he steered the art team in with aiming more for authenticity rather than your typical “postcard”...
  3. swiftgallade46

It’s blatantly obvious that everyone has been talking about GameFreak and their designers up to this point. They’ve been mentioned in literally every post of this conversation. Telling people “btw people plagiarize sometimes!” is like saying “did you know some people eat eggs?!” This is...
  4. swiftgallade46

It’s extremely unlikely. Their job is to design not to steal. Right so then please point out to me all the Pokémon whose designs were stolen. Your post screams naïveté lol if you’re gonna be condescending at least make sense while you’re doing it.
  5. swiftgallade46

They don’t have people scouring forums and looking at them for design inspiration. That’s what their polls and marketing campaigns are for.
  6. swiftgallade46

I’m sorry but James Turner did not read your posts on a forum and turn them into Pokémon lol. That’s 100% not how the design process works. If you got something you asked for it’s purely coincidental. With all due respect you post like 20 ideas a day so it’s not crazy to think at least a few of...
  7. swiftgallade46

I think it was a smart decision to have someone from the UK lead the team in designing Pokémon for a UK inspired region. That being said, if I had never been told which Pokémon were designed by him I never would have known the difference. Ultimately, it comes down to what the design looks...
Back
Top Bottom