Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Sure, you can finish almost any Pokémon game quickly, but there are so many different play styles to account for. SwSh took me weeks to get through because I’m a completionist and I catch every Pokémon right away. Plus I interact with all the NPCs, experiment with mini games and side modes like...
  2. swiftgallade46

There’s also Sizzlipede, Coalossal, Torkoal, and technically Heat-Rotom and G-Darmanitan Zen though I can see why you wouldn’t count those last 2. I do think that’s a decent amount of representation, though, and we’re getting more in the expansion as well with at least Talonflame and Larvesta...
  3. swiftgallade46

This is really random lol but I guess I’ll continue: Dragapult outspeeds so even with Bounce and Dig, it will be able to hit Wigglytuff and then set up or switch next turn without having to worry about taking much damage from Wigglytuff’s bad attack stat and a non-STAB move that doesn’t even...
  4. swiftgallade46

Why would you run this set as a Dragapult counter anyway? Dig and Bounce are neutral and non-STAB and both take an extra turn which would give Dragapult free setup. Attract is just hax and no guarantee that the opponent will be the opposite gender. Fairy is STAB SE, why would you not run a...
Back
Top Bottom