Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

I would definitely change Dynamax Adventures a bit. There absolutely should be a way to quit them midway, especially offline.
  2. swiftgallade46

As I recall you aren’t even guaranteed to face the trainer that you request an invite for in the championship cup. Which is like...what’s the point then? So I would definitely make that a feature.
  3. swiftgallade46

I know Grassy Glide has more BP, but this still feels really redundant with Ice Shard existing. Maybe Sap Sipper, Harvest, or Ripen? Though, those would fit with the Berry Sweet as well. It would be cool if the flavors each did something different too. Like maybe if Decorate did something...
  4. swiftgallade46

At the very least I wish the AI wouldn’t use Pokémon that are blatantly type weak to the opponent.
  5. swiftgallade46

I’m talking about shiny hunting though, not random shiny encounters. If you’re looking for it, you’re going to see it. And if you don’t, it’s a very simple matter to just bike away and come back and generate 20+ models at once compared to one model at a time. And as someone who actively shiny...
  6. swiftgallade46

As long as the abilities only tell the user that they’ve been activated, I agree. Otherwise I’d rather keep the secrecy of what ability I’m running to keep the opponent guessing. As for the shinies in the overworld point, I really want to agree with you but I just feel like it would probably...
Back
Top Bottom