Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

That’s true :/ i used a lot of EXP candies to get a bunch of Pokémon to level 100 which makes things a lot easier. Edit: ninja’d lol
  2. swiftgallade46

Are you able to keep the event going so long as you don’t go online? Idk why but I thought that was the case.
  3. swiftgallade46

Yeah, the only difference between the two methods is that the latter flat out was not available prior to release of IoA. In fact, I’m not even sure we knew the exact mechanics of Max Soup while the G-Max Meowth Raids were running. Other than that, you can just use an Everstone (something I also...
  4. swiftgallade46

I’m a bit confused. I’ve been getting Armorite Ore in max raid battles since IoA came out, and it hasn’t increased or anything since this event started so what exactly is new with it in regards to rewards?
  5. swiftgallade46

Yeah, it’s been confirmed that the next round will feature Eevee and then after that we’ll get Meowth. I’d definitely want to hunt for Eevee, I do really like its shiny.
  6. swiftgallade46

Yeah fair, but the way his weather teams were structured seemed like it was meant for him to be considered a super-boss. Plus I also forgot about Cynthia in BW and BW2
  7. swiftgallade46

Steven in Emerald, N in BW2, and Green in LGPE. Subjectively there are a few others, too, but these are the ones that seem explicitly meant to be super-bosses.
  8. swiftgallade46

I think we’re more likely to get Copperajah, Duraludon, Machamp, and Gengar. I feel like G-Pikachu and Eevee will be kept exclusive to their in-game events to encourage people to get their hands on copies of LGPE.
Back
Top Bottom