Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

No. I’m making soundly educated guesses from my own perspective that do not conflict at all with any kind of business logic. Please don’t attempt to be demeaning just because you disagree. There really is not enough information on the table for you to take that sort of tone.
  2. swiftgallade46

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

@Bolt Strike we don’t know what factors GF and TPC consider significant, so I’m basing it off of my own educated guesses. My opinion is still the same.
  3. swiftgallade46

It’s not that I think they’ll drop the changes for good, I’m just not convinced that whatever the changes are (like I said, we really need more info) will necessarily only be used in another Legends game. What I meant, though, is Legends Arceus suggests to me that they really want to shake up...
  4. swiftgallade46

@Bolt Strike I still feel that it is a one off. There really isn’t strong evidence either way, but I just see Arceus’ status as basically PokeGod as a good reason for it to get a game to itself that maybe nothing else would get.
  5. swiftgallade46

It’s definitely not impossible, but at this point I’d err on the side that it’s a one off since it appears to be drastically different from any other main series game. We definitely need more information, though. Either way, establishing a hard rule about the pattern of releases still seems...
  6. swiftgallade46

That seems pretty arbitrary though. I think it’s a safer assumption so far to say that Legends is just a one-off thing.
  7. swiftgallade46

No, that’s not true. By definition an anomaly is, again: “something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected”. Which is exactly what releasing two games in such quick succession already is. We don’t need any retrospect; this has already deviated from the norm. Being an anomaly...
  8. swiftgallade46

Right but what you said was that they weren’t anomalous which…they certainly are. As for whether or not they are the new norm; I mean, of course we don’t know that for 100% certain, but typically an anomaly is indicative of something that won’t be repeated (at least not for a long time).
  9. swiftgallade46

Sure we do: An anomaly is something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.
  10. swiftgallade46

Again, BDSP and Legends are an anomaly, not the new norm. There is probably a good reason they are releasing them this way that we are not aware of (yet). Being released does not suddenly eliminate the need for hype. Realistically, a game’s sales are going to begin decreasing the minute a new...
  11. swiftgallade46

I don’t see how the release dates really indicate this at all. At the risk of sounding pedantic I’m gonna point out that there is one trainer in the Wild Area which is significant because it at least means there is precedent for it.
  12. swiftgallade46

I think it just has to do with elevation. Since both areas appear to be high-up, it would make sense that they are colder.
  13. swiftgallade46

That’s just your opinion, though. Reducing two completely different countries with different cultures and environments to “they’re both British-related and thus repetitive” isn’t really indicative of how GF would make a decision.
  14. swiftgallade46

Again, this is a totally valid want but not so much helpful in terms of making an educated prediction. I just don’t think we have any evidence that “two Commonwealth-inspired regions in a row” is against some kind of rule.
  15. swiftgallade46

I feel like not every trip that high ranking members of GameFreak take is indicative of the next region. Didn’t they visit Spain recently, after all?
  16. swiftgallade46

You’ve mentioned this a lot and while I think it’s perfectly valid as a want, I don’t really think it’s realistic as a prediction, especially when there are so many better-known options out there.
  17. swiftgallade46

Starters were also available in the Island Scan in Su/Mo/US/UM so I don’t think it’s out of the question for it to occur again in gen 9
  18. swiftgallade46

I mean, there’s a post literally on this same page which showcases the geographical diversity among Australian states. And we know that there also a bevy of different cultures.
  19. swiftgallade46

This sounds like a deeply American perspective rather than a worldly one. I’m not saying that there should be two AU regions in a row, I’m just saying that AU is large and diverse enough that I don’t think just one region could cover it, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see another eventually.
Back
Top Bottom