Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Just encountered a really odd glitch in the Crown Tundra where a wild Vanillish was swimming underwater with just the tip of its head showing instead of hovering over it like it’s supposed to.
  2. swiftgallade46

I think it’s either a minor slip-up or it may indirectly confirm that Mythical Pokémon are a subset of Legendary Pokémon.
  3. swiftgallade46

I was able to encounter it in Loop Lagoon near the berry tree on the island in the center of the area
  4. swiftgallade46

I doubt it’s a bug, it’s just legitimately difficult to find, similar to the old roaming legendaries.
  5. swiftgallade46

Yeah, pretty much what my point was is that the decision to not announce the physical pack simultaneously with the DLC was “counterproductive” (again, they get their money either way) because there are now many people who already bought the DLC digitally and now have no need to buy it...
  6. swiftgallade46

I don’t find the games overpriced, and the DLC certainly shouldn’t be free. Considering how massive it is, I actually think it’s worth the full $30. However, I will say GF’s decision to not announce the physical bundle along with the DLC was odd. Many people who would have purchased the...
  7. swiftgallade46

Yup it’s available right away! No problem!
  8. swiftgallade46

One thing that is really really bothering me is when these Pokémon are added into the games with ways to obtain them....but no Pokédex entries. They did it with the Alola starters, now they’re doing it with all the legendaries, UBs, and Mythicals. We know that even with entries they can be...
  9. swiftgallade46

I do enjoy the fossils walking about. It does make sense that they could survive in extreme and remote environments, especially when reintroduced by humans via breeding etc. we do know that invasive species are certainly a thing in the Pokémon universe.
  10. swiftgallade46

Good lord they released this late. It’s not even October 22nd anymore in some parts of the world. They really should have provided a time...
  11. swiftgallade46

Eh. Personally, I’m content with what the trailer showed. It pretty much met my expectations. Plus there’s still plenty of time between now and release and we know from the datamine that there’s more to be shown.
  12. swiftgallade46

I mean, would you rather it didn’t exist? I’m confused what there is to complain about here.
  13. swiftgallade46

I don’t think Masters existing will eliminate the possibility of past trainers ever returning to a new game in the main series.
  14. swiftgallade46

I believe Meloetta and Hoopa are absent as well.
  15. swiftgallade46

Mostly very excited by all the news but one thing that stood out to me as disappointing is that the legendaries are going to be version exclusive again like they were with USUM. I really hope there will be events to get all the opposite version exclusives, cause TATBs for Dex purposes are really...
  16. swiftgallade46

I would always recommend getting it. It adds many hours of gameplay and we’ve still only seen half of it. There are also plenty of QOL improvements, great characters, and lots of Pokémon to collect. The story is just ok. Klara was a pretty hilarious character tho. Her sass is actually such a...
  17. swiftgallade46

Threadmarks: Staying on Topic

Hi friends, Let’s keep in mind that this thread is for discussing the Expansion Pass. There are plenty of other threads to discuss other matters in: Next Week’s Announcement Let’s Go Johto Speculation Gen 4 Remake Speculation GameFreak’s Next Main Series Game Speculation Let’s Go Pikachu &...
  18. swiftgallade46

We have Keldeo, Genesect, Magearna plus the legendary Pokémon.
  19. swiftgallade46

Huh, wonder why they excluded Deoxys, Meloetta, and Hoopa but included all the other mythicals (not counting gen 4).
Back
Top Bottom