Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Your controversial opinions

I don’t think it’s quite incorrect to classify it at least partially as a rodent, though. Pokémon often draw inspiration from several different sources at once. For example, much of Psyduck’s classifications and nomenclature would suggest that it’s a duck. Based on its design, though, you would...
  2. swiftgallade46

I assumed we weren’t counting Pokémon that don’t evolve otherwise there would also be Relicanth, Solrock, and Lunatone. They don’t really belong in the first gym.
  3. swiftgallade46

Yeah, and of those Rhyhorn and Aron are the only ones in the Hoenn Dex. I think for Aron maybe they just didn’t want to have a Steel-type so early.
  4. swiftgallade46

Not that I disagree with you, but don’t you think it’s not really fair to compare the first gym of a gen 3 game to the second gym of a gen 6 game? Granted, the fact that it’s only Geodude is a bit ridiculous even for gen 3, but things were a lot different back then.
  5. swiftgallade46

This is kind of splitting hairs, though. They were specifically made for the GBA. OP already admitted to an honest mix-up.
  6. swiftgallade46

In terms of availability they were equal. Both had two lines in the main story.
  7. swiftgallade46

It’s a fair perspective to have if you think a game is any less fun because it includes too many nods to gen 1. Personally, I don’t think it has any impact on the quality of a generation. Does it get repetitive and it is pretty blatant sometimes? Yes. Does it detract from the new things that are...
  8. swiftgallade46

Greninja was very popular in the games even before Ash had one in the anime. Protean was insane when it first came out.
  9. swiftgallade46

Oh, I wasn’t disagreeing with your point. I was just clarifying because you had said a Kanto game in 2004 for the DS but no such game exists it would either be FRLG in 2004 for the GBA or HGSS in 2009-10 for the DS.
  10. swiftgallade46

Are you referring to FRLG or HGSS? HGSS were 2009-10 and FRLG were for GBA.
  11. swiftgallade46

Agreed with the first 3. For the last one, my question is why?
  12. swiftgallade46

Exactly. I mean, they cut plenty of Pokémon and moves, couldn’t they have just trashed Eviolite while they were at it? :P
  13. swiftgallade46

Galarian Corsola is famously much better than Cursola. Galarian Mr. Mime arguably is better than Mr. Rime in a lot of cases, too. But I agree with what you’re saying. I actually hate Eviolite’s existence for a different reason: it makes it a lot less likely that certain Pokémon will ever...
  14. swiftgallade46

With outsourcing and team separation on the table, it’s basically a non-issue at this point.
  15. swiftgallade46

You can always use the remora that evolves into an octopus ! Plus you might be thinking of Marill (a mouse) that evolves into Azumarill (a rabbit).
  16. swiftgallade46

I can agree with this. There’s no reason to force people into buying something that they don’t feel is worth it just because millions of others feel differently. Quality is subjective; it’s as simple as buy it if you like it and don’t buy it if you don’t. No one should feel guilty either way.
  17. swiftgallade46

It was just their social media rep making a joke and it was later deleted.
  18. swiftgallade46

Weird I never noticed that...I would definitely replace with another Poison-type. There’s an abundance of them.
  19. swiftgallade46

Why Forretress for Koga? Did he have one in the original GSC or was that your addition?
  20. swiftgallade46

At the very least, I wish mythical pokemon instead went the route of most Sinnoh mythicals where they come with an in-game event unlocked by an item and you still have to catch them. Actually, a combination of this and Magearna in gen 7 (the fact that it’s permanently redeemable in every save...
Back
Top Bottom