Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

Yeah, I don’t think the anime will handle the G-Max factor the same. After all, we know that Ash’s Pikachu could evolve if it really wanted too and it has the factor.
  2. swiftgallade46

Haven’t they successfully balanced 3+ main characters since the very beginning, though?
  3. swiftgallade46

The title is “Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eevee”. To me, that makes it extremely likely that it’s going to her, not the other way around.
  4. swiftgallade46

What makes it extremely unlikely?
  5. swiftgallade46

Not technically, no. You just had to have Let’s Go Eevee in your play history, and then an NPC would give you an unrelated Eevee in Sword/Shield that was capable of Gigantamaxing.
  6. swiftgallade46

Then it could change back. Iron Tail did. I’m not saying it can’t be Buzzy Buzz, I’m just rather skeptical.
  7. swiftgallade46

Yeah, that’s what I was curious about; if it was still just based on the poster. It could really be anything (I recall Helping Hand looking similar to electric sparks back in AG), but we’ll see. Right now, my money is still on it just being Gigantamax.
  8. swiftgallade46

All female Eevee now have a distinct tail pattern as of Sword and Shield, so is that really a good indicator?
  9. swiftgallade46

Can I ask how we know that this Eevee will be a partner Eevee? Was it confirmed somewhere?
  10. swiftgallade46

I don’t think it’s very unlikely that she would tag along to Galar with Ash and Goh at some point. She does have a Pokémon that is native to Galar, after all. People were saying the same thing about Eeveelutions before Gen 8, predicting that it would introduce some. Instead we got G-Max Eevee...
  11. swiftgallade46

I think it’s pretty clear that it’s going to be G-Max. Not 100%, of course, but I think if you’re expecting a new eeveelution you’re setting yourself up for disappointment.
Back
Top Bottom