Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

I think it’s pretty clear to a lot of people that he won’t be keeping Suicune so the preview really isn’t all that controversial to me.
  2. swiftgallade46

Threadmarks: Final Reminder

Friends, Again, this is a thread for discussing the upcoming Suicune episode. If you would like to discuss something off topic, you can always quote the post in a different thread such as the General Discussion Thread. Please also keep our PSA regarding Goh in mind when making your respectful...
  3. swiftgallade46

It was never stated that he would only go for Legendaries once he’s caught all other Pokémon, just Mew in particular. Plus he isn’t exactly going after them, he just happens to encounter them every once in a while.
  4. swiftgallade46

I don’t think the goal is to “tease the fandom” the goal is to get people to want to watch the episode. That being said, Pokemon plots are rarely intricate and are usually pretty predictable anyway. Sure, it can be baity, but misleading promos are hardly a feature unique to the Pokémon anime.
  5. swiftgallade46

Just a reminder that if you would like to discuss the series as a whole, we have a thread for that.
  6. swiftgallade46

But you’re claiming it’s bad writing just because it doesn’t match the way it works in the games. I’m saying it never has. If a Pokémon wants to go with someone, then the capture is guaranteed. That’s the way it’s worked since the OS, we just hadn’t seen it on-screen with a legendary until now.
  7. swiftgallade46

Have you already seen the episode? Calling it “bad writing” without even knowing what is going on is presumptuous. Judging by the preview, it looks like Suicune was in a precarious situation where obviously the better alternative was being captured temporarily by someone who was clearly trying...
  8. swiftgallade46

Catch rate in the anime is nowhere near the same as catch rate in the games. This has been established since the OS. It’s also been well-established that if the Pokémon wants to be caught, as presumably Suicune would in this situation, any ball will do the trick.
  9. swiftgallade46

Friends let’s get back to discussing the episode instead of the events of BW.
  10. swiftgallade46

I don’t really agree with this because it just feels balanced to me by Ash’s far superior battling skills when compared to Go. . . . I also think that if Go really does catch Suicune in that scene, it will probably be released soon after.
  11. swiftgallade46

I don’t want Goh to catch Suicune or Mew and I don’t think he will. That being said, his intentions for doing so are naive at worst. Certainly not malicious.
  12. swiftgallade46

Him commanding it or standing adjacent to it while commanding or yelling pretty much anything doesn’t really suggest a capture to me.
  13. swiftgallade46

I think we’d know by now if it had Libero since it would activate on every move it used.
  14. swiftgallade46

Threadmarks: Notice

Hi friends, We will be locking this thread for a brief amount of time to give people a chance to cool off. We have received numerous reports regarding behavior in this thread, and things are becoming unnecessarily heated. Please take this time to take a deep breath and think of ways to reply to...
  15. swiftgallade46

Ah, ok my mistake then. Thought maybe the anime handled it differently.
  16. swiftgallade46

Wasn’t Zapdos registered when he caught it for a second?
  17. swiftgallade46

I think Goh could catch it for a split second like Zapdos just to register it to his Pokédex but I don’t think it’s realistic to believe he will get ownership of a Suicune.
Back
Top Bottom