Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

Unless you count Genesect, which many people do. Grimsley can be battled at the Battle Tree and Hala & Olivia are fought as Kahunas before they are fought in the newly established league.
  2. swiftgallade46

Wait, seriously?? How did I never know this haha
  3. swiftgallade46

By FRLG it was
  4. swiftgallade46

If you count Pikachu, then Lt. Surge and Wattson use one too. But either way, Blue uses a Mega Charizard Y after he takes over Viridian Gym in LGPE. Additionally, Misty uses a Blastoise on her PWT team while Erika uses Venusaur, Blaine uses Charizard, Flannery uses Blaziken, and Crasher Wake...
  5. swiftgallade46

Ice/Psychic wouldn’t because of Calyrex Ice Rider
  6. swiftgallade46

Haven’t counted but I’m almost certain that it’s Normal
  7. swiftgallade46

Fire and Dragon are tied for the least amount of status moves with each of them having only two, to this day. Fire has Will-O-Wisp and Sunny Day while Dragon had only Dragon Dance up until gen 8 with the addition of Clangorous Soul.
  8. swiftgallade46

It can, via TM. And it is, in fact, listed on its Bulbapedia page under its Gen III moveset.
  9. swiftgallade46

Ah, okay so then there were a lot of factors that went into it. I was gonna say I don’t think that a zard vs Snom alone would be enough to cause that to happen.
  10. swiftgallade46

Do you have a source for this claim? It certainly doesn’t apply in the Snom vs Charizard situation.
Back
Top Bottom