Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

It is. Do you mean it shouldn’t?
  2. swiftgallade46

That’s fair. If you’re looking at both drawbacks and BP I agree with you. Looking at just one or the other, though, I still see Special Moves coming out on top.
  3. swiftgallade46

Well, if you’re looking at drawbacks then the examples I gave initially are fairly optimal, no? They’re all 100% accurate, have good BP, most of them have added effects, their distribution is even, and none have drawbacks. And they’re all higher than the physical moves. Looking at higher tier...
  4. swiftgallade46

Right, and I totally agree (aside from maybe the fact that I would say several of the physical moves also have comparable drawbacks). But, again, the claim was regarding Base Power alone.
  5. swiftgallade46

Right, but the claim was regarding BP; not accuracy or drawbacks. For nearly all of those moves there are more or at least equally powerful special attacks such as Boomburst for Normal, Draco Meteor for Dragon, Overheat for Fire, Hurricane for Flying, Solar Beam for Grass, and then the...
  6. swiftgallade46

Is this true? At least among the most commonly used attacks, I tend to see special attacks having equal or higher base power than physical ones. The elemental Fangs and Punches for example are all 65 and 75 respectively, meanwhile Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, and Ice Beam are all 90.
  7. swiftgallade46

I think you may have misread lol. I was asking for a special variant of Intimidate and you replied saying that one existed.
  8. swiftgallade46

Grim Neigh is a special variant of Moxie (which is exclusive to Spectrier; I think Norzan was looking for a more generic ability), not Intimidate.
  9. swiftgallade46

While they’re at it, I’ve always wondered why a Special Attack variant of Intimidate has never been created.
  10. swiftgallade46

I don’t feel like going through my whole list right now, but one thing I’d do is give proper full movesets to Wymaut, Wobbuffet, Unown, Magikarp, Combee, Tynamo, etc. I’d also give the Rotom and Oricorio forms more than just the 1 main STAB move. I mean, really, it’s just plain silly that...
  11. swiftgallade46

Dragonair has wings on its head, but it’s always been weird to me that that doesn’t make it a Flying-type.
  12. swiftgallade46

What Pokémon would it be and what changes would you make? Things like type, base stats, abilities, design, color, etc.
Back
Top Bottom