Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

?? Goh didn’t steal Grookey, he caught it after it decided on its own that it didn’t want to be with TR. Catching wild Pokémon is not inherently the same thing as poaching; otherwise that’s literally the basis of the entire series. Finally, I’m not sure why you would characterize stealing from...
  2. swiftgallade46

Of course we don’t know for sure. Like I said, that’s my interpretation. But people are confused as to how a regular Pokeball could catch a legendary under any circumstance, and I believe that’s a good explanation. It was probably a combination of both factors.
  3. swiftgallade46

Are you referring to when it was caught or when it decided to stay? And yeah the power-levels of legends aren’t really consistent in the anime, I won’t argue that. But what the poachers did worked, and Suicune was in real danger because of it. It didn’t initially want to be caught, I agree...
  4. swiftgallade46

My interpretation is that Suicune recognized that being captured during that moment was obviously the better alternative to being tortured by poachers. So it did not try to escape the Pokeball. It was angry later that it was forced into this decision, but we can see that it comes terms with that...
  5. swiftgallade46

Goh was able to catch Suicune in a Pokeball so easily because it wanted to be caught. The anime has well-established that if the Pokémon wants to be caught, then catch-rate does not matter. It’s effectively a 100% chance.
  6. swiftgallade46

I know you’re not the only one doing it, but respectfully can we please stop overreacting to this thread? Just engage in the conversation. We don’t need someone pointing out what page we’re on every other post. It’s really just harmless disagreements for the most part. But if anyone feels a...
  7. swiftgallade46

I think this is a bit of an overreaction. Goh didn’t “second-degree poach” Suicune by saving it from...poachers. I believe the capture was consensual as evidenced by Suicune wanting to stay with Goh in the first place. He’s not a “Legendary collector” he’s caught 1 legend and sealed away another.
  8. swiftgallade46

That’s fine, but until that point arrives and it obeys Goh like Suicune, that continues to be a major difference between the two which made this episode difficult to predict.
  9. swiftgallade46

But what you said was “why are you guys surprised”, and I think it’s pretty clear that people were surprised because this situation is much different than that of Eternatus. It’s also not irrelevant that Eternatus is sealed. That’s a huge difference between it and Suicune.
  10. swiftgallade46

I don’t think it was obvious in any way shape or form that it would it be caught. This is a vastly different situation to Eternatus will far less build-up. Not to mention that Eternatus is sealed away for safety while Suicune is not. That one sentence is just part of their overall review of the...
Back
Top Bottom