Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

This makes no sense. Why would they intentionally write the episode in a certain way knowing it couldn’t air in the US?
  2. swiftgallade46

Threadmarks: Reminder

Let’s drop the feminine vs masculine discussion, please, and get back to the subject of this episode.
  3. swiftgallade46

May’s Bulbasaur was explicitly made out to be more feminine than usual with its heart pattern anyway. Enough of this kind of talk, please. Listen, if you want to be pessimistic and hate JN, you’re absolutely entitled to that. But don’t tell others to “abandon any hope” while painting the...
  4. swiftgallade46

What about Dawn and Cyndaquil? For goodness sake, they take off a week or two and suddenly “production is falling apart”? It’s not that deep. It happens with tons of shows all the time. Be calm.
  5. swiftgallade46

We can continue this conversation here: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/race-racism-and-representation-within-the-anime.280894/ Otherwise, let’s stick to the episode.
  6. swiftgallade46

They absolutely do. One of the cardinal rules of international business is to always learn what is offensive to any culture that will be exposed to your media. I’m not really taking a stance on this episode yet since it has yet to air, but yeah.
  7. swiftgallade46

I think what’s funny is that people love to complain about how clickbaity and misleading promos are and then swear they know exactly what is going to happen before an episode airs based on...promos. I think it’s likely Goh is getting Grookey, yes. But saying that others are “in denial” is a bit...
  8. swiftgallade46

I don’t think it’s safe to say this at all. I also wouldn’t call developing a character in your own show “bias”.
  9. swiftgallade46

Goh’s Cinderace knows Quick Attack and Ash’s Naganadel knew Thunderbolt. I don’t overlap is as big a factor as you think.
  10. swiftgallade46

You’re free to speculate on this for now, but the tweet itself even classifies this as a rumor so until there is something more substantial to actually confirm it, I’m going to remove the Preview prefix from this thread to avoid confusion.
Back
Top Bottom