Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Does anyone have a list of the typings for the new Pokémon/Forms? Also are Arceus and Giratina not getting new forms or what?
  2. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think people are just giving their thoughts on the leak, I don’t think anyone was implying your thoughts on its credibility.
  3. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

What exactly is there to feel sorry for? I don’t really understand what you mean.
  4. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

True, that I agree with.
  5. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Agreed with your whole post aside from this. LGPE cut all non-Kanto Pokémon anyway outside of Alolan Forms, Megas, and Meltan/Melmetal, and FRLG are rather old at this point. I think it’d be better to base it off of ORAS which is more of a contemporary-ish middle-ground and included evolutionary...
  6. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Good lord that info dump is somehow more dubious than things I’ve seen on 4chan. The vast majority of it talks about things that are several years away which means they couldn’t technically be proven wrong until then, and the stuff they do talk about for more recent developments is all either...
  7. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

What’s the source for this?
  8. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Eh I mean, I’m glad you found it reassuring, but I still don’t find it all that significant. We saw what we saw either way, and we’ll get what we get either way. It’s pretty inconsequential. And I’m not interested in discussing Sword and Shield here. Their graphics are perfectly fine and I’m...
  9. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The frame rate would be resolved by release either way. 2 months can be significant, but it certainly isn’t a big leap.
  10. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Even if they’re credible, what they’ve claimed here regarding dates is really safe and also pretty insignificant. The trailer being a build from December isn’t all that important either, just slightly interesting if anything.
  11. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The Alola Starters are in SwSh, they were introduced in Isle of Armor but didn’t get Dex entries.
  12. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think they’ve caught most of the insider leakers. I haven’t seen anything that correctly predicted BDSP or Legends. I guess TPCi had to start getting better at preventing this kind of thing sometime lol. Won’t stop future hires or data miners, though.
  13. swiftgallade46

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Post and discuss any leaks or rumors here. Remember that 4chan links still are not allowed but feel free to use screenshots of appropriate content.
Back
Top Bottom