Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

I’m hadn’t locked the thread yet because I wanted to give it a bit more time. But yes it has been made clear that this eoisode’s title and series # were both incorrect, thus the episode itself it fake. And, no, I don’t think this thread should be a placeholder the upcoming episode. Half of this...
  2. swiftgallade46

I guess I just don’t really see “being similar characters” as much of an important criterion at all. I don’t see why two different people couldn’t come to a similar conclusion or find themselves in a similar circumstance.
  3. swiftgallade46

It’s not like the gags are only effective when Ash does them. The point is to make a cute callback to an older series. I don’t really view it so deeply as “forced pandering”, it’s just a simple reference to me.
  4. swiftgallade46

Replied here to keep this thread on track.
  5. swiftgallade46

Ah, you had used the word “literally” so I didn’t realize you were using hyperbole. But in fairness I’d still disagree to an extent. I feel like Gengar and Dracovish are the only two that haven’t gotten enough focus as of now. Farfetch’d started out that way, but has since been redeemed (at...
  6. swiftgallade46

I think you’re connecting dots that aren’t there. I understand there is this suspicion that they are slowly replacing Ash with Goh, but to me these are just minor gags that have to do with their characters. Lana is known for fishing up crazy things and Iris’ hair and clothes make her resemble an...
  7. swiftgallade46

It doesn’t have to have anything to with Ash if it happens, it could just be part of the gag.
  8. swiftgallade46

Don’t get me wrong I agree that Dragonite shouldn’t be given away. But at the risk of sounding pedantic, I’m going to point out that this definitely isn’t true. Even if you’re just talking about Ash’s Pokémon.
  9. swiftgallade46

Still overall unconfirmed. Also apparently the source of the scan is a bit dubious. I’ll happily update the thread title when we have more concrete confirmation.
  10. swiftgallade46

Threadmarks: For the Time Being

Since there is still some dubiousness about this episode’s title and placement, I have changed the title to unconfirmed for now. Feel free to continue speculative discussion.
  11. swiftgallade46

Please do not mini-mod. If you feel a post is off topic, report it. So far, the discussion here has been fine.
Back
Top Bottom