Search results for query: *

1. swiftgallade46

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I just think going from not even interested in the Gym challenge to full-on Champion all offscreen is too massive of a leap. Not to mention getting a (second) fully-evolved pseudo-legendary that is yet another duplicate of one Ash owns and on top of that, her Axew could have fully evolved. It’s...
  2. swiftgallade46

3 is still multiple and the battle is 2 on 2 so your point is rather moot.
  3. swiftgallade46

It could mean that the match itself starts after she does so; not necessarily the Dnite vs. Dnite part.
  4. swiftgallade46

Or Dracovish could lose to Irisnite and then Ash brings his in afterward. I don’t like this scenario since I’d prefer Dracovish get some victories, but it seems more likely since it also doesn’t have much battling experience yet.
  5. swiftgallade46

I am aware, but that doesn’t change anything.
  6. swiftgallade46

The outfit alone doesn’t mean she’s champion. She was also shown in her original outfit in some other magazine scans.
  7. swiftgallade46

I definitely do not want Iris to be a Champion now lol. She never even expressed interest in the Gym Challenge much less the entire League. And now we’re supposed to believe she did all of this without telling Ash even once? Yeah, I doubt it.
  8. swiftgallade46

Right, but we don’t know that either of them are in it. Either way, I still think there’s a chance for Iris. Anyway, what I said was I thought it would be cool; not that it would be likely.
  9. swiftgallade46

Do we know for a fact that Lance and Raihan are in the Master 8, though? Not to mention that Iris herself uses more than exclusively Dragons. I do agree that Gary would make a good rival to appear there too.
  10. swiftgallade46

Ah, I didn’t realize that it was a PWC battle. That’s pretty neat that Iris is involved. It would be really cool if she ended up as a finalist with Ash and wore her BW2 Champion outfit.
  11. swiftgallade46

At the very least their battle had better have a conclusion. I’ll be mad if we get another Ash vs. Dawn in BW scenario.
  12. swiftgallade46

This is not the place to discuss Bulbapedia edits or page requests. There is an entire section of the forums for that purpose: https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?forums/bulbawiki-forum.195/
Back
Top Bottom