Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Finally, Pokemon news is going to be announced at a (slightly) more reasonable time for me! I'm sure we'll see news of Sinnoh remakes in the pokemon Presents. I think the Presents just allows them to have more news regarding other Pokemon games that are not on the Switch. So I'm sure we'll see...
  2. techitisJ

I mean, it would be awesome if they showed this all in the first trailer, but I don't think they need to show this all in the first trailer to have it sell well. Fans, regardless of their stance on how the games are currently, are probably going to keep up with the news, and the games as they...
  3. techitisJ

I like all the pre-announcement speculation, but I enjoy it more on the years we believe we will be seeing a new generation. With the remakes it's been a lot more of whether or not they will be happening and what format they are in, but for new Gens there's so much speculation on "oh what will...
  4. techitisJ

I don't know how I feel about going back to a grid based system. At least personally, I like the system SwSh had for the Wild Area and DLCs, because I love that camera, and it felt so much better walking around the area without being limited on what direction I could go in. It has never felt...
  5. techitisJ

I also hope we see these things. I wonder if they would have to do something more for shiny overworld Pokemon though. In LGPE you were able to see most of the grass around you, just because the camera was always in this near top-down perspective. But in SwSh they didn't have shiny overworld...
  6. techitisJ

I choose to forget these days, why must you remind me? I don't expect them to make regional variants for the remakes. We haven't had a traditional remake that has come out since they have made Regional Forms, so we really don't know what to expect. But, I can see them deciding to not make them...
  7. techitisJ

I agree. When they initially announced the removal of the National Dex, my hope was that they will still try to get every Pokemon included within the generation, even if you can't have them all in the same game. Honestly, if they can get them all in it might actually be beneficial for some...
  8. techitisJ

We've hit the new year, and I think I'm ready to see some Sinnoh remakes this year. Since I'm kind of bored, I think I'll post what I think we'll see in the Sinnoh remakes, and some extra wants. What I think: They will be basic remakes. They probably won't do anything major to expand upon the...
  9. techitisJ

I don't think we'll see anything DP remake related in this Direct. I do believe these are the next games we are getting, but they tend to hold off on announcements of games (other than new generations), till around Spring/Early Summer. The Direct will likely be going in-depth on the functions of...
  10. techitisJ

I finally decided that since we still don't really know what game we are getting next (even though hands are pointing to Gen 8), I would give in and play DPPt. Couple weeks ago on the way home from class I stopped at Gamestop and picked up a copy of platinum. While I've been busy and have not...
  11. techitisJ

The newest Pokemon games have given us quite a few hints (albeit most of them are rather minor) to remakes of the Gen IV games. Let's just say I am all for remakes of those games. I will admit, I've never played Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. This was similar to when ORAS came out, and I had only...
Back
Top Bottom