Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Trailers and News Discussion

I was very surprised to check my YouTube feed and see there was a new trailer I thought the last one would be the final one they did. The Z-Moves look great, and I really like Incineroar''s. I've really grown to the heel wrestler since I first saw the leaks. I think I like UB-05 more than 03...
  2. techitisJ

Geez that took a while to write. I’m going to put it in spoilers so it won’t take up the whole page. My brain did not let me sleep last night. I woke up at 1:00am this morning and did not go back to sleep. It kept telling me that there was going to be big news in the trailer and I was like “shut...
  3. techitisJ

I do believe that too, the only thing that is kinda making me think the bonnet girl isn't is that she looks pretty young, even younger than Olivia in fact. Now she could be older, or they might say the same thing about her but in Olivia's bio on the official page, it mentions that she was...
  4. techitisJ

I am a little disappointed there are only 7 trial captains, though I do see why we only have so many trial captains. Based on what we've seen with the UBs, the story will probably take a lot more time than it has in some of the previous games. I do believe there is going to be some sort of...
  5. techitisJ

Just watching a bit of the stream. We can lie on beds now. Like we've been able to take a rest on certain beds in the game before, but we can actually see the trainer lying in a bed. Forget sitting, Lying is the way to go XD
  6. techitisJ

Over the day, I have looked back on our new mons. After reading what it says on the official webside on Kommo-o, I still probably won't use it, but I like it a lot more. That's so cool, how it goes back to where it was born to watch over the Jangmo-o. I have also looked a bit more into...
  7. techitisJ

Silvally looks even better in game, and I'm really excited to see my blonde edgelord with it in the game. He really does remind me of a little Arceus, and I like it, because it makes me like Arceus even more too. Yeah, Kommo-o is just a little too overdesigned form me. I thought seeing it in...
  8. techitisJ

Yeah, out of all the things they have added to Sun and Moon, I really don't think they'll actualy have a true sleep mechanic. They do have certain beds (like the one in your Secret Base in ORAS, or the one on the ship that goes from Olivine City to Vermillion City in Pokemon GSC, and HGSS) that...
  9. techitisJ

Ahh oh my gosh I knew it would be today! I'm so glad I set my alarm for earlier to watch this trailer and have time to think about it before I go to classes! I am loving these new features this game is providing, and the festivals just works for me. I didn't look too much into it, because of...
  10. techitisJ

Just over two more days before the new trailer and I am so ready to see it. I tell you this has been a long gap, or at least it's felt like one. Maybe it's because I've had the plague for a third of it. That's probably why. I am interested in the Ultra Beasts, but unless they're going to...
  11. techitisJ

I fell asleep while procrastinating my psychology report, and when I awoke, the trailers were out. Hoping its not due in class and is just due tonight online. Anywho, I was satisied with what I got. No, there wasn't any new starter imormation, but new Pokemon always make me happy. I'm not too...
  12. techitisJ

I guess if your grinding items might be useful because they probably won't take as long as the new refresh does, but yeah. No more reason to buy those items. It's possible that you'll have to still use it for the affects of sleep, because it shows Refresh shutting down when your pokemon is...
  13. techitisJ

I really like Cutiefly alot too. It's my third favorite Pokemon that's been released so far, Litten and Mimikyu are the only two ahead of it.
  14. techitisJ

There's a part of me that thinks we're going to get more than just information about Rockruff evos, and it's keeping my brain off of my work. At least I don't have an early class tomorrow so I can sleep in a bit, then watch the trailer. I don't know why but I think since last week we got so...
  15. techitisJ

So I'm glad we got something, though at first I was still a little sad we only saw the Ultras, but then I thought maybe if they only had the Ultras, they have something more planned for next week. I have to say though, I'm really excited to see Hala and Tapu Koko in battle. They looked super dope.
  16. techitisJ

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed there isn't a new trailer, though I think it was too good to be true. CoroCoro leaks the 12th and there's supposed to be stuff on the 14th. I think most months that we got Coro Coro we waited around a week for more news. I pray the 20th has something. Its gonna be...
  17. techitisJ

I totally agree, seriously. The beginning of the month is probably worse. Thats when most of the news comes out, so waiting for it to appear is so hard, but after the trailer confirming CoroCoro stuff comes out I relax a little, then it edges towards the beggining of a new month and I'm like...
  18. techitisJ

I'm glad someone else mentioned this, but I totally agree. This guy totally gives the rival feel, and I've been my non best friend rivals. I've been needing a new Silver lately :)
  19. techitisJ

I was gonna post this last night with the screenshots, but I decided to wait till the trailer actually came out. Pyuyukumu (or however you spell it) is adorable. It's okay if you always barf little bud, your still cute to me! It's color scheme is very appealing too. Morelull - The only one I'm...
  20. techitisJ

Gosh that trailer was massive nad crazy and even if I wasn't too fond of some of the stuff in it, I am still so hyped for these games. New Pokemon Oricoro has a really neat concept. And I like most of the designs for it too. I don't know if I'll end up using one, but I'll make sure to catch all...
Back
Top Bottom