Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

We have hit these last 10 days before the game's release. So we might be seeing some leakage soon. Like many it seems, I just want to see the dex, to confirm whether or not Alolan forms are there. If there, awesome, if not, GF that's a real missed opportunity. As for the Luauhu leak, I want it...
  2. techitisJ

Oh my gosh, what even is this? The fanfictions... they have invaded our world!!! Haha but seriously, probably one of the biggest chunks of news we've seen for any potential plot, or post-game plot yet (besides the story trailer). The Rainbow Rocket idea actually sounds quite logical, something...
  3. techitisJ

For a long time last year I hoped we would get a second form for the starters (especially after seeing their final forms leaked). Now with Lycanroc having a third form, I still have hope. Honestly, they dont have to change typings, or anything, just a second form. I know the likely hood is very...
  4. techitisJ

Yeah I was looking at that too. I'm leaning on maybe that's just how it looks on the cover, but it does look a bit different than the form that got revealed today. I'm excited for when that issue of CoroCoro fully leaks now. Maybe it will at least give us some more info about this Lycanroc.
  5. techitisJ

Yes, the form is a little lazy, but I actually quite like the design. It takes the parts of the midday and dusk form that I like (the extra fur on midnight and standing on four paws from the midday). But honestly what were we expecting with this new form. Dusk is the split between Day and Night...
  6. techitisJ

I'm really excited to see if Pokenchi does have some good news for us. It seems all but confirmed that we will be getting a new Lycanroc form by now, and I am totally stoked to se this news. I'll try not to get my hopes up for anything else though.
  7. techitisJ

Yeah, ascool as part of this might seem (the Gladion and Lillie role switch thing) These leaks feel extremely fake to me. The thing that immediatly grabbed my attentin to it being fake was the Alolan Snubbul/Granbull. Those two wee in the game in their normal forms. I think GF would have chosen...
  8. techitisJ

That sounds amazing, I would love to see that. Oh look, fanart! Not really with the style or any real personality switch, but they totally switched roles it.
Back
Top Bottom