Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Controversial opinions

I like the idea of Greninja sticking in Kalos to help protect Zygarde. The anime makes it very apparent he has this amazing amount of power, why not put it to use instead of sitting around the Professor Oak's lab. As for a possible return of Geninja? Maybe for a few episodes, it could be a...
  2. techitisJ

Controversial opinions

SM Ash is probably one of the most interesting Ash's in the entire series. He has a lot more personality in this series, and I think putting him in a wider cast of characters with a different dynamic really helped balance him out a bit more. After pulling through years of the same old Ash, this...
  3. techitisJ

Controversial opinions

Got some more controversial opinions I'm honestly fine with a lot of the starter Pokemon i the anime never fully evolving. If their form fits their personality more, fine. Hoenn was pretty meh. From what I've seen a lot of people like that anime series, but I just can't get into it. I watch a...
  4. techitisJ

Controversial opinions

Like I said, that's just the general opinion I got from my friends. They just thought it was pretty lackluster. I guess I had assumed that's how a lot of people felt. Sorry for assuming.
  5. techitisJ

Controversial opinions

Alain beating Ash actually made sense Sophocles actually has his own decipherable personality and isn't a carbon copy of Clemont. (This is more of a game one, but he was featured heavily in the anime so it works) Mega Charizard X doesn't need to exist. I really enjoy SM's art style, it fits...
Back
Top Bottom