Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

An old favorite of mine. I've loved Flaaffy since I first saw it in the third movie. I recall rewatching that battle with it over and over, just so I could see more of this cute fluffy pink Pokemon. The whole Mareep line is amazing, and I am so glad to see it will be making a return in SV...
  2. techitisJ

An absolute baby. My favorite Pika-clone (though I'll admit Pachirisu comes close). The moment I first saw Emolga I loved it. Its design is simple and great! I also have a major soft spot for flying-type Pokemon. So having an electric shoulder buddy who likes to glide around is a big plus for...
  3. techitisJ

My favorite of the Kantonian Legendary Bird trio. It has such a pretty design. Honestly I forgot how much I like this bird. The Galarian form is also solid, though I don't like it as much as the Kantonian version. Gossifleur
  4. techitisJ

My favorite pseudo legendary and one of my favorite dragon-types. It just looks so sweet and huggable (despite being a bit messy). I always did find it kind of weird that it was a pure dragon-type though. Dragon/Water or Dragon/Poison feels like they would have been more suitable. I mean the...
  5. techitisJ

Pretty neutral towards it these days. As a kid, I was pretty scared of it and Spearow after seeing the first episode of the anime for the first time. These days whenever I think of it its cry from the anime just plays in my head. Flareon
  6. techitisJ

Personally my least favorite puppy Pokemon. While I love dogs, I definitely prefer the larger dogs over the smaller ones, and apparently that goes the same for Pokemon. Lillipup is just meh to me. I can see the cute factor, but there are better dogs Speaking of dog Pokemon, Hisuian Growlithe
  7. techitisJ

Pretty neutral on it to be honest. I think I like Alolan Meowth's design a little more. But, I do like Perrserker. Azurill
  8. techitisJ

immediately gets Furret walk music in my head An absolute precious bean. So freaking cute. It's shiny is S tier Cottonee
  9. techitisJ

My favorite of the Pikipek line for some reason? I have to admit I have no idea why I like this one the most. It's just a bird, and I like birds. Fletchinder
  10. techitisJ

An absolute cutie. I have always had a soft spot for Glameow, mostly because of how it was a gray cat with white paws, much like my own kitty Mittens (Well, her coat was much darker). Before Gen 7 came around and introduced Torracat, it was my favorite cat Pokemon. Shaymin
  11. techitisJ

One of the best birbs. I love this guy so much. Just the concept of it is awesome, and its design only adds to that. I love how its eyes, when open, are always in that wide-open stare, and I like how it always has its wings out. It just adds to that extra bit of craziness that I love. Fomantis
  12. techitisJ

It's okay. I definitely like it more compared to Kyurem and Zekrom, but I'm pretty neutral on it. I do like it's shiny. A very simple change, but a good one. Slakoth
  13. techitisJ

I did not like it at first. The models that were pulled from the game in the datamine really didn't do many of the Pokemon justice, Decidueye included. But now that I've seen it a bit more in game, I like it a lot more. In fact, I think I might even like it more than Alolan Decidueye. Vulpix...
  14. techitisJ

Absolutely adorable. It's probably my favorite base stage grass starter Pokemon. I've loved this little guy from day 1, and I'm sad I didn't like Rillaboom when SwSh came out so I would have stuck with him. I loved Sobble too don't get me wrong, but now that I prefer Rillaboom to Inteleon, I...
  15. techitisJ

I don't really feel much of anything for Boldore. It's a boulder Pokemon, that's about it. Has a really nice shiny though. Ferrothorn
  16. techitisJ

Kind of forgettable to be honest. Like it legit took me a minute to remember it existed and what its design was. Overall meh. Cosmog
  17. techitisJ

It's in a weird state for me. On one hand, I love Kommo-o's color palette, but on the other, I just can't get down with its overall design. It just feels like there's too much going on with it, even though there are plenty of Pokemon that have more. Squirtle
  18. techitisJ

It's an ice table. What more is there to say? Lol just kidding. It's overall pretty meh, but I do like how it was used in the Crowned Tundra DLC and Pokemon Snap. It was kind of cool to see them swimming around or acting like floating blocks of ice. Espeon
  19. techitisJ

It's kind of goofy looking. I actually remember the first time I saw a Qwilfish. Before I started playing the games, nearly all of my exposure to Pokemon had been from the anime and if I hadn't seen it in the anime before, I didn't know it. So when I saw playing through Pokemon Crystal on...
  20. techitisJ

An absolute cutie. It's the original Pika-Clone, and it's no secret I like the Pikachu ripoffs. I loved Pichu from the moment I watched the Pikachu and Pichu short that played before the Spell of the Unknown. Furret
Back
Top Bottom