Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

I'm going between 500 and 600 as an estimate.
  2. techitisJ

Yeah I can imagine they would do something like that. They might even do similar to Sun and Moon and have trainers traveling from other regions who have the original forms of these Galarian Variants.
  3. techitisJ

Clefable had a Dynamax thing. You can simply search on google with Dynamax Clefable. Same with Quagsire and Weavile. One of the trailers (1st or second can't remember), had a short clip of Axew, same with Inkay. I can't find the tweet anymore, but someone was talking about the massive size of...
  4. techitisJ

Thank you. I think I might be super tired XD. I literally thought Shinx was called Riolu for a few minutes. Like I was legit searching through the website screenshots searching for a Shinx, under the name of Riolu. Lol, brain fart.
  5. techitisJ

When was Riolu revealed? Why haven't I heard about this? The Riolu line has not been in the regional dex for a Pokemon game since like, it was revealed or something like that. Edit: Nevermind. I must be exhausted because I literally thought Shinx was called Riolu for 5 minutes. I'm gonna go to...
  6. techitisJ

I am cool with seeing the National Dex come back in the game. It was a really cool feature. I think what's more important to me though is having those new dex entries for all the Pokemon. That was really cool. This being said though, As someone who occasionally partakes in shiny hunting. It...
Back
Top Bottom