Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

This is pretty interesting to note, I do have a bit more hope now that there is an additional companion(s), we just haven't seen them yet. I do find it kind of weird that they would do this, because why not show off both?, but if they have done it in the past I wouldn't put it past them to do it...
  2. techitisJ

If this new character does turn out to be a boy, then I am 80% positive we will be seeing another character who is a girl. Pokemon is a game that is marketed to all kids, not just boys. They are going to make sure they want a female protagonist in there so the girls have some representation that...
  3. techitisJ

Wow this looks like it's going to get interesting. This new character (I am assuming they are a girl, but I'm just going to use they/them pronouns till then), looks quite similar to Ash. The skin tones and eye color are different, but they have similar hair and stuff. They have never had a...
  4. techitisJ

I really like this idea, and I have actually thought about the possibility of them doing something like this before. It would be a great way to continue to feature Ash a the main character, while also bringing in a w character to take Ash's place in participating in the League. I could see...
  5. techitisJ

With hints from the calendar with Pikachu, Alolan Vulpix, Sylveon, and Shaymin on it, and based off some of the descriptions we have gotten of the new anime, I think the anime will focus on Ash traveling through Galar with his new companions, but also having episodes that are dedicated to older...
  6. techitisJ

I've decided I think I am going to reserve judgment till we see what this actually is. As Silktree mentioned, it's difficult to even look at the original series to SM and consider that one whole series. Especially when going from XY to SM. So let's see how much they are actually rebooting, or if...
  7. techitisJ

Big oof. Well, I guess that means another month of speculation. I think it is safe to say though that this was likely just a lead-up thing, and that the next anime is the Sword and Shield anime. At least now with that little announcement of the announcement out of the way, maybe we might see a...
  8. techitisJ

I think it is, but hand-drawn animation, which is what the series currently is, is supposedly more time-consuming (so thus more expensive in the long run). At least that's from what I know though, I'm not too sure (forgive me I am not knowledgable on this. I'm a creative writing major not an art...
  9. techitisJ

Oh my gosh I hadn't even considered the idea of it being CG. Oh my gosh please don't do this Pokemon anime. Please just don't. I'll take SM's style any day, even if it's for a travel anime. Just don't do CG. CG works so well with some things, but if the recent Mewtwo movie is anything to go by...
  10. techitisJ

In just a few more days we'll very likely have our first bit of information on the Sword and Shield anime. The day is coming up quickly, and with it, I hope we will see who Ash's companions will be. Since everyone else seems to be discussing who they think will be Ash's companions, I thought I...
  11. techitisJ

I agree the first one sounds pretty believable, from a first look, but the second one is pretty much ridiculous. Like that straight up sounds like someone is just posting their hopes and dreams for the anime and disguising it as a leak. Why would Ash suddenly think of Alan and Serena again...
  12. techitisJ

Ohh I'm excited to hear about this. I think my biggest things I want to see (as long as this is Sword and Shield anime we are seeing next week) are the art style, will the anime be like past series with traveling, like SM with school, or something different, and who Ash's...
  13. techitisJ

I think Hop has a small chance of being a companion, but they usually like to have their companions having different goals than Ash so to appeal to different audiences, and not to bore the audience with having to see two of every gym/battle. Gloria (the female trainer) looks like the most...
  14. techitisJ

Hmm, I am wondering how Ash is going to be introduced to Galar for this new anime season. Some new regions he just goes, and sometimes he actually learns about the region before going, like how Alexa told him about Kalos while he was traveling through the Decolore Islands. A cool idea I had...
  15. techitisJ

With the new Sword and Shield trailer, I thought I'd put more thoughts and speculation on the anime. I do think with the gyms now having a for-sure confirmed showing, along with these games being very battle-centric, I think we will be abandoning the SM art styles, but for sure the slice of...
  16. techitisJ

I don't think we can say anything for sure. But looking at the art and animation style of the SM anime, I think it very much suits this anime's idea of of being more of a "slice of life" Pokemon anime. The animation style is great for the gags and the humor as it gives the animators a lot more...
  17. techitisJ

I am pretty sure we will see the adventure style come back. Idk why but the whole generation 7 kind kinda "vacation generation" to me. Like I don't know how to describe it. Maybe it was the fact that it was based in a region that is designed off of Hawaii, which is probably one of the most well...
Back
Top Bottom