Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

While certainly not the best mythical in my opinion, Zarude is probably my favorite (design-wise) that I have seen in a while. Excellent color-scheme, great angry monkey look. With all the other mythicals we have had, especially with these last two generations, it actually reminds me more of a...
  2. techitisJ

It looks pretty monkey-like, possibly with something else mixed in there. I am probably one of the few people who doesn't mind several of the monkey Pokemon designs, but I do agree that this is a lot. That being said, it does look pretty interesting, and it definitely suits the movie it will...
  3. techitisJ

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1226826470028464128 Update: This month's CoroCoro will feature a silhouette of the brand new mythical Pokemon that is set to be revealed on Pokemon Day. ___ Been a while since we have had a silhouette reveal like this. My mind automatically goes to...
  4. techitisJ

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1223110503687319553 A brand new Mythical Pokemon will be revealed on February 27th and will be featured in the upcoming Pokemon Movie, Coco.
  5. techitisJ

I think it's supposed to be based on a phalanx, a military formation defined as a body of heavily armored troops or police standing or moving in close formation. I think it might have originated in Ancient Greece.
  6. techitisJ

I'll name one of mine Hamtaro for sure. But the first one I catch (since I don't plan to use it), I'm naming it Mighty Bean, because the shape of it really reminds me of those old toys (which apparently the still make). I definitely like Morpeko a lot. At first, I wasn't too big on it, but I...
  7. techitisJ

I kind of wondering why Impidimp was not shown off in this trailer. Nothing special was shown off with Yamper, just box art (and it makes it look a million times more adorable), so I wonder why they chose not to do anything with Impidipmp at this time. I think they 've done this before too, like...
  8. techitisJ

That's true, I forgot about that. I do like the idea of having a form changing Pokemon that isn't fully evolved, and it would be cool to see a line that all had Gigantamax forms.
  9. techitisJ

Was very surprised to see a trailer when I woke up, especially that the very idea of it happening didn't wake me up. Was that just a suddenly dropped trailer? I have to say, this is probably the first time I'm not digging the new Pokemon designs. Besides Yamper, which has already been revealed...
  10. techitisJ

Agreed! I love so many of those baby Pokemon. Baby Doduo with three heads is amazing! And oh my gosh I love Baby Growlithe and Vulpix. I would definitely get a pair of them and named them Copper and Todd from The Fox and The Hound. It's about time some of those older 'mons be made official!
  11. techitisJ

Yeah, I think Kyonpan would probably the only Zombie like Pokemon I want. I still really love the concept of it, especially it's previous evolution. I wonder if we will ever see anymore of those Beta Pokemon in future Pokemon games. I can imagine they will probably be reworked, but I do hope...
  12. techitisJ

(I think this would go here, since it's related to one of the new Pokemon that has been already revealed) So I was thinking about some possible evolutions and pre-evolutions for the Pokemon we have had revealed to us so far, and I wonder what we will see Yamper turn into. Suddenly, I got to...
  13. techitisJ

Okay, so one of the recent rumors mentioned a blue jay Pokemon as the regional bird. Idc if it's the regional bird, but I now need a blue jay Pokemon in my life. I wouldn't even mind if it ends up being the same old normal/flying type, I just need it so badly. I think it would be cool if it had...
  14. techitisJ

Agreed! The dragon type psuedo legendary is getting pretty old, so I would really love to see a change in this generation. In fact, to make it better, I would love to see a Psuedo legend having an ice or fairy typing, to counter the many dragon psuedos. That being said, I think I would be okay...
  15. techitisJ

You know I don't think I ever considered Mienfoo to be based off of an ermine. It does share similarities though. Maybe that's why I like it so much Still though, I would love to see one that really shows off the Ermine's ability to change coats in the seasons (ermine has brown and tan coats in...
  16. techitisJ

I would like to see at least a hundred Pokemon, but I know that can be a bit unrealistic these days, so anywhere from 85-100 is fine I hope we see a Steel and a Dragon type eeveelution this gen. Based on the inspiration for the region of these games, I think these two would be very likely. They...
Back
Top Bottom