Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

Yep. Here to confirm that the coin amount does not change with the time after while you wait for the transfer energy to recharge. I transferred my Shiny Latios 4 days ago so it needed 6 days and 22 hours or 1000 Coins to recharge. Today when I checked to see how much time remained (2 days and 14...
  2. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

Oh wow, this just makes it worse. So I thought while you wait for the time to go down, the number of coins it takes would also lower. I checked back today after 4 days since transferring a few of my non-legendary shinies over to see where my charge was at. I have a day and a half left and the...
  3. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

I haven't been the happiest with Niantic lately, but have kept mostly quiet about my issues with them. But this, this is just the worst offense yet (I know TPC also might have had some say, but based on Niantic's recent decisions to lock things behind a paywall, I am going to assume these...
  4. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

Yeah they recently updated the information to clarify that there is a cooldown time between transferring, but you can speed up that cooldown time with PokeCoins. I agree that it's not ideal, but it's a whole lot better than having to pay to transfer Pokemon (besides Home) in general. I was not...
  5. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

As SpinyShell mentioned trade evos don't seem to work. I used GTS for a Rhydon hoping to get a Rhyperior and it did not evolve. But, if you're just trying to get it for the dex entry there is a static Gengar spawn in the Wild Area (believe it spawns in most weather patterns). It's in the...
  6. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

I found a small thing in Home that really pisses me off (mainly because of how much work I did). So, I noticed a lot of people asking for Meltan on the GTS, so I assumed they were tradeable. I used about 100 Ultra Balls in Let's Go catching 18 Meltan from GO. I get back to the GTS, nope, not...
  7. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

Yes. You have to download an update to Bank first (which will give a 30 day free trial of Bank). As of right now, the only Pokemon that can't be transferred to Home are Pokemon in Pokemon Go. ___ My new favorite thing about Home: The ability to release multiple Pokemon at once. THANK ARCEUS.
  8. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

Probably your internet speed. The file isn't super hefty. On college wifi I downloaded mine within 10 minutes. If you have a cafe nearby or a library, or even your school that has a free wifi browser I recommend going to download it there.
  9. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

Just exploring some basic stuff of the Nintendo Switch App while I wait for the Bank update to download. The app is pretty sleek and has a lot of improvements on Bank. It's a lot faster than the old service, which is really nice. Oh, and Shiny Pokemon also appear Shiny in Home, which is a cute...
  10. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

I'm about to dump my hundreds of Popplios from Shiny Popplio Breeding into Galar lol jk.
  11. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1227398413010030593 Pokemon Home is now available for download on the Nintendo Switch. Additionally, I have seen a few reports of Pokemon Bank currently undergoing maintenance, and I have yet to see anything about Home on Mobile.
  12. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

It looks like a decent upgrade from Bank, nothing out of expectation, though the sticker feature was a cute surprise. I do certainly wish the price was a little bit lower, as it doesn't seem like it expands enough on Bank to justify that much of a price upgrade, but it certainly isn't terrible...
  13. techitisJ

SwSh Pokemon Home

I can imagine it will take a few months to release, but yes I for sure see Bank coming back.
Back
Top Bottom