Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

Poison/Ice would be a cool typing, though I wonder if the might save the ice type variants for the Crowned Tundra DLC. I was figuring since Klara is part of the Isle of Armor DLC, Wurmple would be included in that one if it had a regional variant for Dustox. I was thinking maybe Poison/Dark or...
  2. techitisJ

A poketuber I watch, MandJTV posted an analysis today of the DLC reveal, and he actually pointed out something interesting. Klara's head ornament loosely resembles the wings of a Dustox, who is not in Pokemon Sword and Shield. While the shapes and colors are different (which does tend to...
  3. techitisJ

I also hope we get some more regional forms, and I think it's entirely possible, just on how the website expresses multiples. I don't think we'll get too many, but at the very least an additional line for the Isle of Armor, and then one for the Crowned Tundra. I wonder if these potential new...
  4. techitisJ

If we are going to have to see Zubat in this game, I would like to see it get a new Regional Variant. I don't want too many Kanto Pokemon getting Galarian forms this time around, as I would really love to see some Pokemon from other generations get it. But if we must see Zubat in the dex like we...
  5. techitisJ

So happy to see Regional Variants make a return with Galarian forms. Weezing looks goofy as heck, but I love it honestly. I hope we don't see too many silly designs like this, but I don't mind getting a couple that are just super funny looking. Like how is it fairy?! And Galarian Zigzagoon is...
  6. techitisJ

So recently, Nintendo of Japan and Nintendo of Europe have sent out surveys to their fans about Pokemon Sword and Shield. I do not live either of these places, but I did hear about this over a youtube video from poketuber PokeTips. In the Nintendo of European one, they ask a question on...
  7. techitisJ

Since the term "Regional variants" was made, I have a strong feeling that these are something they would continue to make. Why would they make this term if it was only for one region? I also think it is a very smart choice for them to do. After all, it seems these days they are trying to keep...
Back
Top Bottom