Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Exsqueeze me? Did I just actually read this? Some of this fandom.... I just... don't understand....
  2. techitisJ

This theme straight up gives me chills when I listen to it. It's so pretty, yet so mysterious at the same time. It makes me really excited to experience this encounter for myself for the first time in just a couple days. __ I can see why people are still deciding, or have decided against...
  3. techitisJ

Pokemon Sword and Shield are going to sell fine. They might be receiving a lot of backlash online right now, but the games are also open to a whole different demographic of people, people who own a Nintendo Switch. These are not just Pokemon fans, but general Nintendo fans, or even just families...
  4. techitisJ

I know it's not the same, but during a nuzlocke it might be worth it to just run into the grass, and if you don't encounter any Pokemon on the run-in, wait for an overworld Pokemon to run into you. I haven't seen enough gameplay to really see the overworld Pokemon around for a long time, but I...
  5. techitisJ

Honestly, I didn't have too many complains about the Sun and Moon games. I might think of more at a later time, but I can't really think of anything now. The biggest issue, that I can think of, was the Pokemon encounters at the beginning of the game. It was amazing going into a brand new...
  6. techitisJ

View: https://twitter.com/mattyoukhana_/status/1194055833472114688 Shiny Wooloo is perfection.
  7. techitisJ

The Sobble shiny line is my personal favorite, but I don't like it as much as it evolves. Shiny Sobble is absolutely amazing, Drizzile is still cool, and Inteleon is fine. I'm not a big fan of the other two, but might still hunt for them at some point anyway. Probably after I get Shiny Sobble.
  8. techitisJ

It's dissapointing that they are shiny locked, and can only be obtained through breeding, because they are nice. They are all at least a bit subtle, with Sobble's being the biggest change, but I think they all look good. That Sobble does definitely look the best though. My little baby is...
  9. techitisJ

I was hoping it was pointing to a new mythical, so this is a tad disappointing to me too. Good catch though! I think now I'm more interested in seeing what the big deal is with Toxtricity. This is another landmark in Galar that uses Toxtricity as inspiration, the other one being the two statues...
  10. techitisJ

I won't post the screenshot unless asked since it's pretty minor. But it does appear that depending on the choice you choose for how your player looks (skin, hair, and eye color), your mother will also share that look. It's nothing big, but it's a nice added touch.
  11. techitisJ

Oh yeah, I definitely can't stand the very unnecessary negativity. I won't say these games are flawless, but even the tiniest things get blown out of proportion on other social mediums like Twitter and 4chan. I still can't post about being hyped for SwSh on them without being called a corporate...
  12. techitisJ

I do have to say the inproper battle background thing is pretty disappointing to me. It doesn't destroy any of my hype or anything, but that sort of change is really immersion breaking. It might be close by, but the huge change in scenery from the location to going into the battle background is...
  13. techitisJ

Yeah resetting for a shiny female starter would definitely be difficult. You can always get the normal female Scorbunny and then breed using the Masuda Method for a shiny female Scorbunny later. The odds will still more likely favor a male one, but the odds for a shiny are way higher using the...
  14. techitisJ

I'm also wondering how they got their rival's starter to be shiny. But to answer your other question, you can very likely get a shiny starter through soft resetting. These games luckily have given players the ability to save right before choosing your starter, so you can simply save in front...
  15. techitisJ

Hmm, how odd. Even though I'm not a huge fan of GTS, I do hope it sees a return. I don't know a lot of people playing the Pokemon games who live near me, or have Nintendo Switch Online, and since I want to complete my dex early, I was hoping to get what I needed (like version exclusives)...
  16. techitisJ

I think they will have another mythical in there for sure, at least two or three. Looking at the confirmed leaks, we still have Meteordyna who was not seen in the in the Galar Dex in the recent leaks. The leak says that it's a legendary, but seeing how we didn't see it, I think it's more likely...
  17. techitisJ

I would love to see them do that. I know he's only a more recent character but he's one of my favorites, along with Lillie, so I would love to see him make a cameo in these games.
  18. techitisJ

Well, I was going to spend hours talking about how I feel about the new Pokemon, but I made it easier on myself and found a tiermaker so I just popped them in and ranked them from favorite to least favorite, and then I can talk about them from there. (Put it in spoilers because it was a big...
  19. techitisJ

While I am still summing up what I love from what these leaks have shown us, I thought I would go over some small grievances with the dex. First there is a lack of a new Eeveelution. I've explained this before so I'll make it quick. Eeveelutions are money-making machines and are well-liked...
  20. techitisJ

I also like Flapple a lot more, and do hope it is a split evo, yet it really does look a 3-stage Pokemon. I can still hope though. I might end up using it either way, but I also like the psuedo dragon so I could pick up that one for my team. Right now I have 4 solid members on the team, the...
Back
Top Bottom