Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I enjoyed that overview trailer today. It was great to finally see the legendaries in motion, and the few extra scenes that we haven't seen before were quite nice. Anytime I see new footage on these games I get super excited. that shot of the player running across the bridge with a view of the...
  2. techitisJ

Yeah. If you want to be sure you don't see spoilers, I would just avoid the internet in general for a good week. There are lots of good people who are considerate, but there are also a lot of people who don't think to use secure thumbnails, or post without spoiler warnings when talking about...
  3. techitisJ

I could see them revealing a Gigantamax Gengar, but I think they would also reveal another new ghost pokemon/Galarian form (if they are focusing on a spooky theme). They do definitely seem to be putting out new stuff faster now but have instead chosen to put it in smaller portions. So if they...
  4. techitisJ

I think the coding for the Galarian forms was found awhile back in Go actually, before Galarian Ponyta's reveal. It might just be a thing that they haven't put it in yet (likely because they know their stuff gets datamined on a regular basis). I really wish they would make a mistake though so we...
  5. techitisJ

After the last trailer only revealed Gigantamax forms, I do feel like we have one more trailer on its way. Starter middle stage evos, a character who may be important to the story, some post-game feature information, and maybe the typings of the legendaries. They have been only revealing small...
  6. techitisJ

This! THIS! This is actually one thing I really hoped they would fix this gen, and they did. I absolutely hated how in SM Kukui says Alola is "full of rare Pokemon", and then you go o the early routes and there are hardly any new Pokemon at all. I was hoping this would be corrected so badly and...
  7. techitisJ

That's probably my list of favorite to least favorite of what was revealed today. I'm not the biggest fan of Dynamax or Gigantamax to begin with, and there's little chance I end up using any of the forms anyway (unless there is a Gigantamax form of a New Pokemon or Galarian form that I...
  8. techitisJ

Now that I have actually had some sleep after waking up way too early in the morning to watch that trailer, I think I can sum my thoughts up on it. I feel like what they revealed is actually pretty cool. I mean, I really wish Charizard can stop getting Charizard pandering but if Venusaur and...
  9. techitisJ

Same, like I do really want starter evos, but I also love seeing brand new Pokemon or Galarian forms, so I definitely hope we get to see at least one new pokemon. Would really love for it to be a brand new one. Gimme something crazy. I definitely think legendary typings are possible too.
  10. techitisJ

Yeah I am definitely thinking they'll have the official info for us out on Wednesday, maybe with an announcement prior. I would certainly hope they reveal more than Galarian Ponyta and Impidimp, but after Sirfetch'd being the only one revealed in the last trailer I could see them only revealing...
  11. techitisJ

I like these reveal ideas. I was hoping to see some actual gameplay footage, but CG potentially revealing some new Pokemon would be really cool too. I wonder how much they plan to reveal with it, and if they plan to do a trailer for anything revealed later or earlier or what. It's a really...
  12. techitisJ

Definitely suspect a trailer next week. If they continue to follow their usual pattern, it would be next week on Wednesday, 10/2 (PST). My predictions for possible things in the trailer (doesn't have to be all of them, these are just somethings that could be revealed) Starter Middle Evolutions...
  13. techitisJ

Just Sirfetch'd. Kinda surprised, but knowing Pokemon it does make sense. What's weird is Japan didn't even get a video, and the Pokemon Twitter has yet to post about the Sirfetch'd, only talking posting that they are ready to show off the newly discovered Pokemon. I think they have something...
  14. techitisJ

Longtime no see! Hope you are well! I don't know of any official ones, but I have been compiling my own as news has been introduced to us. I do have a couple of my own inferences and notes in here, but I have tried to seek them out and put them in (( )) when I see them. It was a quick glance...
  15. techitisJ

Yes! Finally some answers! I wonder if we'll see anything else from the trailer. I'm hoping so. It's been a little while since we have had a Gym Leader revealed, so it would be nice to see that. As long as this is the evolution of Farfetch'd (Galarian or not), I think it would be cool if they...
  16. techitisJ

I don't think we'll be seeing anymore Pokemon Directs for this game. There's not much that can justify it. The second direct we got this year showed off a lot, important characters, the Wild Area, Dynamax, a small handful of new Pokemon, and the legends. While we don't have a lot of the Pokemon...
  17. techitisJ

I agree. This is some of the most fun I have seen them do with a reveal since X and Y with Sylveon, how it just appeared in CoroCoro and its type was not abundantly clear because to us, it's type didn't exist yet. Like they have done some amazing reveals, but doing it in a way like this get's...
  18. techitisJ

Farfetch'd? Eeveelution? Whatever it is it's new! Definitely looks more like Farfetch'd than an Eeveelution (but I would be so happy if it was an Eevee) Unless we get an answer about it within the next few hours, I think this means we'll be seeing a trailer coming pretty quickly (like 7 hours...
  19. techitisJ

I think they should have definitely put a little bit more into the promotion of these games. I don't think they needed near the level of Sun and Moon, but with Dexit being a thing, and especially because this is a Switch game, which is going to be pricier along with with a pricier console, they...
  20. techitisJ

I think it was good that they have gone lighter on the info for this game, but as we are getting closer they could probably do a few extra reveals without revealing the entire game. I think a good way to gain hype without revealing much would be to do a trailer, similar to the one posted...
Back
Top Bottom