• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Just saw the new preview. I really am liking how this series looks. The backgrounds are absolutely stunning, and all the characters look really good in motion. Seeing Yamper run around looks absolutely amazing. You can definitely see the corgi inspiration in it with this animation. I'm still not...
  2. techitisJ

I think I primarily watch Pokemon in the dub, just because the voices are usually fine for me, and it allows me to put some focus into another task while I watch the episode, while sub I would have to be watching the screen the entire time. That being said, in the beginning, I am usually...
  3. techitisJ

Oh sorry, I meant to link the article but forgot. Gou Is Non-Binary In The Upcoming Pokemon Anime | NintendoSoup Based on this, and just looking at the article, I don't think non-binary was every stated, I think the writer of the article might have made a mistake in calling Go non-binary. I...
  4. techitisJ

I have seen an article about this. It does appear that this was their intention, to make an androgynous character. The article states that they wanted to make a character that identifies as neither male nor female and that Gou is an androgynous or non-binary character. I would like to get a full...
  5. techitisJ

Sad to see that it seems Koharu won't be leading a main role. Honestly, this is a big downer for me. I'm still looking forward to the series because it has some potential, but this just isn't right. It's good for the cast to have active female representation because the young girls who watch the...
  6. techitisJ

Who the heck stole my character Mika and turned her clock back 14 years and gave her a Pikachu? I wonder if maybe Koharu will have some sort of side story. They gave her a very memorable design so it definitely seems like she has some sort of significance. Maybe she has a side story where she's...
  7. techitisJ

Surprised to see this pop up in my news feed. View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1190177655863177216
  8. techitisJ

It's kind of difficult to tell at this point, but if I remember correctly when Professor Sakuragi and his Institue were revealed to be in Vermillion City they used a word like "home base" (I'm not sure how properly I am remembering this, it might have been a different word). This immediately...
  9. techitisJ

I would like to see Grookey go to Koharu for this reason. Besides May getting Bulbasaur (who technically wasn't a new starter, which is kind of how I count it), we have not seen a female companion get the grass type starter. While I'm not sure how well Grookey will fit with Koharu, because we...
  10. techitisJ

Glad to finally have this answer clarified! This is definitely continuity Ash, and now we have an idea of Ash's goal, wanting to travel the world. I am sure they will have some sort of battle gimmick he can participate in whilst he travels in this series, but now we have the idea he is going...
  11. techitisJ

Hoping we get something tonight. A glimpse at this world animated would be best, but I would also like to see any new characters or anything like that. Knowing me, I will probably be like "I won't stay up for this", but then I do lol.
  12. techitisJ

Pikachu Gigantamaxes for the first time Ash: Island of Giant Pokemon Flashbacks
  13. techitisJ

I'm hoping since we got those short shots of the backgrounds of Vermillion and the new Institue, that it might mean we are actually going to have some sort of trailer today, and those backgrounds were possibly capped stills from said trailer. I just want to see this anime in motion so badly.
  14. techitisJ

Well, I am not sure how the general public felt about them, but I thought M20 and M21 especially really benefitted from having a cast of anime/movie exclusive characters. M21 can easily fit into my Top 5 favorite Pokemon Anime movies, maybe even Top 3. All the characters had tons of progression...
  15. techitisJ

I agree! I think this gives them a lot more freedom to make a full personality for the character and goal, without them having to deal with the limitations of potential backstory or base personality from the games. I think Go, Koharu, and Professor Sakuragi will really benefit by not being tied...
  16. techitisJ

So it looks like Koharu is the other companion (at least from how some info pages about her sound, as well as what I've seen around)? She definitely does look like one. Her design is very unique, and she even has a backpack. I am definitely excited to see more about this character and her...
  17. techitisJ

I am really interested to see what is happening with these new characters. In the phrasing from Serebii, they make it sound like the Institute is the hub for their adventures. It makes me go back on an idea I had when the anime title was initially announced, where they would just be traveling...
  18. techitisJ

Been able to sleep on my thoughts a bit more, and I am going to try to be cautiously optimistic. I really do like the idea of traveling around everywhere based anime, and I can get down with Gou's goals, especially if they are for something research-related. I really do hope they would introduce...
  19. techitisJ

That actually makes a bit of sense if this anime and especially the new character are a bit more Pokemon Go inspired. I might have mentioned this before back on the old forum, but I work in the Children's Section of a Large Chain Book retailer here in the U.S. We sell all kinds of books and toys...
Back
Top Bottom