Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Sword and Shield Countdown Thread

The day is finally here! The games are out! People are playing them and I am seeing so many people who are enjoying them! It feels good to be a Pokemon fan right now! I'll be picking up my Double Pack in just a few hours from now. I can't wait till I get home and can put the games in and...
  2. techitisJ

Not sure what this is in, but this does appear to contain the official artwork for the starters and their evolutions.
  3. techitisJ

My brother, his fiance, and I are all choosing the same starter lol. If I hadn't switched back to playing Pokemon Sword first we'd also all be playing the same game.
  4. techitisJ

One final day! I will be heading to the craft store tomorrow with my roommate and her friend, and then we'll head to the mall so I can pick up my game. Not having a car is annoying, but at least I enjoy my roommates so we're all glad to go out and do some shopping. The moment I get home I am...
  5. techitisJ

Can't believe in just one more week I'll be holding the games in my hands. I have so much to do before then to make sure that when I walk into the store next week, I am ready to devote basically my entire weekend to the games. This really has been a wild ride, and I am so hyped for these games...
Back
Top Bottom