Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

Postgame Travel Log cuz I'm bored. I've put in a lot of hours since I beat the game, doing various tasks. I've actually still only briefly checked out the Battle Tower, but I've done a lot of other stuff. I've been working on Shiny Hunting Wooloo and Galarian Ponyta, Wooloo I'm using the Battle...
  2. techitisJ

Got back to the game this evening, knowing I needed to finish it up if I wanted to finish it up on the big screen, seeing as I leave my place for the week and don't want to bring my Switch set up back home. Final Team Recap Marion the Inteleon - Male - Level 68 - Torrent - Ice Beam, Hydro...
  3. techitisJ

Instead of doing homework I decided to play all day, but alas I now must be an adult. Since I will probably be working at this for the rest of the day I won't be playing till late tomorrow, so I did a lot today. Team: Marion the Inteleon Elewys the Corviknight Duncan the Thievul Alina the...
  4. techitisJ

Traded Pokemon do not obey you if they are above a certain level. This level is dictated by how many gym badges you have. Since you only have two badges and Cinderace is level 100, it's not going to obey you. They will hit themselves, fall asleep, or just refuse to attack most of the time, maybe...
  5. techitisJ

Played a lot more today (totally not procrastinating on the rest of my life or anything) Team: Marion the Inteleon Elewys the Corviknight Duncan the Thievul Alina the Boltund Cyder the Flapple Mystia the Hattrem
  6. techitisJ

Yes the travel log! I always enjoy writing these! I played a good amount today, so I have a lot to write. Current Team: Marion the Drizzile Elewys the Corvisquire Duncan the Thievul Alina the Boltund Cyder the Applin If I play anymore today it might just be catching Pokemon or experimenting...
Back
Top Bottom