Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

It simply depends on who you are talking to. I liked the games a lot. No, they certainly weren't perfect and now that they've been out for a while I think I prefer Gen 7 just more overall. But they have some great qualities to them. There are some really cool Pokemon added into this generation...
  2. techitisJ

No problem :) Glad to help out!
  3. techitisJ

This is with your Switch, correct? I don't even recall seeing anything with Nintendo accounts when using my Switch, unless I was connecting it to mobile. __ Better instructions for anyone wanting to use two profiles on same Home: Okay, so when you open Home in general, open Home it from your...
  4. techitisJ

That's a good question, I didn't see anything like that when I did it. When you opened Home, did you open it under your first account that you've already set it up under (unless you haven't yet)?
  5. techitisJ

Yes it is possible. In Home there is an option that say your profile name. (I think it's where you choose your game). Simply click it and switch to your other account, then select the game. The Home account will be the same as you have been using. Important to note: When entering Home, do not...
  6. techitisJ

No. I'm not a hundred percent on this, but if you go into the Pokedex and look at Dreepy, you can go through and see the different models in the game for it, if you have seen one of them. This applies to shinies as well, so you can simply check the Pokedex to see if you have seen a shiny...
  7. techitisJ

Servers are currently broken for many people. Been seeing reports of them all day.
  8. techitisJ

The Applin evolution item is obtained from a boy with reddish-orange hair in Hammerlocke. He is right off the main path through Hammerlocke, close to the Pokemon center on the very part side of Hammerlocke (I think he's just right beyond the bridge that's to the right of said Pokemon center, but...
  9. techitisJ

Oh it's no problem at all. The earliest you can encounter wild Toxel is when you unlock the wild area, but the earliest you can catch it is after you have beaten the second gym, giving you the ability to catch Pokemon up to Level 30. Toxel can be found at the Motostoke Riverbank, but only...
  10. techitisJ

On Route 5 you are gifted one from a trainer in the Nursery.
Back
Top Bottom