Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Preview M23: Koko

The movie looks like it is going to be super cute and a fun watch. I can't wait to see it!
  2. techitisJ

I really enjoyed the new trailer. Everything just looks so fluid and beautiful, and just judging on the trailer while I do think Ash will play his role in this, I think it's going to be a bit more of a side role and the story will really focus around Tarzan-boy, kind of like how M21 focused more...
  3. techitisJ

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1232138579817771008 A new trailer will premiere on Friday on Oha Suta. ____ I'm thinking we might see the new mythical in this trailer, as it's set to be revealed on Pokemon Day.
  4. techitisJ

View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1223110503687319553 The brand new mythical Pokemon that will be featured in the upcoming Pokemon Movie.
  5. techitisJ

No, it's not in a lot of games, generally because while sprite games can look awesome, many core games being released these days don't really fit the mold of games that generally use sprites (mainly because the market of popular games has changed). There are still games that do so, many of them...
  6. techitisJ

I don't think it really is though. There are actually many people who prefer the Sprite based Pokemon gams to the 3D because they are two entirely different things. Sprite-based games can look great for different reasons than reasons why the 3D games look great. It's no different from the...
  7. techitisJ

The trailer was all too brief, but I wasn't expecting a major one yet. It does pique my interest though, with the Celebi shrine, and the fact that Calyrex was revealed in the recent direct, who also has something to do with time. I am quite interested in seeing where this movie will go. It is...
  8. techitisJ

Just basing off how Go is casually like "I'm going to catch Mew" and he and ash freakin' took a ride on the back of a Lugia in the second episode, they are definitely going to feature the legends a bit more in the series. Because of this, I do think we might end up seeing them going AU again for...
Back
Top Bottom