Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I was also wondering about this and was about to do a big speculation post about it because Pokemon games have hinted towards future ones in the past, but while doing some research I discovered that these photos simply depict some concept art from the recent Pokemon movie Coco. Here are some...
  2. techitisJ

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Oh cool. I didn't know that. Thx :)
  3. techitisJ

This is not a prediction and is more of a want, but I would love for them to reintroduce diving and underwater routes with generation 9. So far, it's been in Hoenn (edit: and to a lesser extent, Unova), but hasn't been seen outside of those games. I feel that with the upgrades they have made to...
  4. techitisJ

Now that we know that Legends is coming out in 2022, I have a good feeling that we will not be seeing Gen 9 until 2023, which I am completely content with this (especially if Legends sticks in a few new Pokemon). I think that would be a good idea too. With an early 2022 release date, GF may want...
  5. techitisJ

I think Gen 4 remakes are perfectly suitable to be released this year. Sun and Moon did do a little bit to celebrate Pokemon (keeping regional variants to only being of Kanto Pokemon, Red, and Blue's return with the Battle Tree), but they weren't anniversary games. Honestly, any game would make...
  6. techitisJ

I think the earliest we could see Gen 9 is 2023. With 2020 looking to have no main series release with the DLC packs, Sinnoh remakes in 2021, and either another break year or another Let's Go game (which doesn't seem too in the realm of possibility right now at least). This would give Gen 8...
Back
Top Bottom