Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

If you want to shiny hunt the regis, you can either run away from them after encountering them and do the little puzzle again, or simply save in front of the statue (puzzle already done), and exit out and reopen the game. From what I've heard, the runaway tactic is 3 seconds faster if your...
  2. techitisJ

I nearly fell over when I saw an Amaura walking around in the tall grass. Like, we knew that we were going to be able to get it in CT, but I thought there was just going to be a bounty of fossils or something. I really like that they did this, and I think the Crown Tundra was an excellent place...
  3. techitisJ

So it does look like the Galarian Birbs will be Roaming Legendaries. I never cared much about the concept of roaming legendaries in previous games, but now that we can see them out in the world, I think I'm going to have a fun time with this. I'm definitely looking forward to tracking these...
  4. techitisJ

(still surprised my brain didn't wake me up at 6am for the trailer) That was pretty interesting, and I'm definitely more excited for the Crown Tundra than I was before, though I'll admit not much more (probably too sleepy to feel it right now). The Crown Tundra looks freaking gorgeous as...
  5. techitisJ

Wow, it's been a while. It's exciting to have some more news drop, and does make me wonder how soon will that release date be? There's a small part of me that hopes it will be earlier, just based on the timing of this news, but the more logical side of me suspects it will drop around the same...
  6. techitisJ

While I do agree somewhat, I still think the IoA offers enough of its own stuff to still have a point. The story, while kind of short, still adds a few hours to the game, and it adds a whole new area with an abundance of items and a great way to get watts that the main game just does not offer...
  7. techitisJ

While I don't think they need to release a complete version of SwSh, I do agree they shouldn't lock quality of life upgrades behind a paywall. Perhaps they could add some features into the base game that would allow people with the DLC to access these improvements. For the Gmax soup maybe they...
  8. techitisJ

Hmm, maybe I have to shake all the berry trees and there was one I missed somewhere. I'm sure the sparkle spots are respawning though, I find so many of those things. Thanks for your help!
  9. techitisJ

It looks like you can encounter Galar's Gym Leaders on the Isle of Armor. I'm not sure if there are multiple on the Island at once, or if it's a one per day, or what. I saw Nessa over by the beach today, and I saw a couple of screenshots of someone who saw Raihan. Also, I was wondering if...
  10. techitisJ

I finished my playthrough earlier and slept on my thoughts a bit.
  11. techitisJ

I have to say, I've only explored a small bit of the Isle of Armor, but already I can tell it was a lot better executed than the Wild Area. Just in terms of environment, the Isle of Armor has so much more to offer. The Wild Area is a lot of the same, with that one desert-like area in the middle...
  12. techitisJ

Well, it's 6:30 am, I've had no sleep because writing. I guess it's time to go to the Isle of Armor!
  13. techitisJ

I'm still actually dying from that Pokemon Snap announcement! I've mentioned it for years, but mostly as a joke. I never thought it was actually going to happen! It looks absolutely gorgeous too!
  14. techitisJ

Megas in GO!
  15. techitisJ

NO WAY!!!!!! ACTUALLY POKEMON SNAP!!!!
  16. techitisJ

Here is the link to the presentation for those who need it!
  17. techitisJ

I hope we see something about Go compatibility with Home tomorrow. I have several shinies just sitting in Go that would have a much better spot with my shinies in SwSh. I don't think we'll see a lot on the Expansion passes tomorrow. They will show off a little more just to get some more hype...
  18. techitisJ

I'm really excited to hear about the level scaling and intrigued. This is a cool concept for them to try out, and I wonder if this will lead to any changes in future generations. Now I gotta decide whether or not I want to level up my HA Scorbunny and evolve it to have a higher level team, or...
  19. techitisJ

It doesn't seem super far out there, but I do feel like if there were this many more Galarian forms we would have had one more in the trailer. I'm going fake for now, but I'll keep it in mind.
  20. techitisJ

Looks like the English website got updated too (there is an English trailer, it just looks like the same one though). Interesting things I noted: It looks like the Crown Tundra guy is a man named Peony and he came there with his daughter who has yet to be introduced (who knows if she will...
Back
Top Bottom