Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Okay, I know Gen 9 is the big thing here, but I need time to process on that. So I'm going to talk about the Legends DLC. I am happy we are seeing a free content update, and I hope that means we'll see more for the game throughout the year. I really like how it looks like some of the outbreaks...
  2. techitisJ

GEN 9!?! It looks so different! I LOVE IT! THE CAT!!! Also color names are back, did not expect that.
  3. techitisJ

I got an amber alert at 5:15 this morning so I guess I am awake for this Presents. I was really going into it like "well I'll set a single alarm but if I don't wake up for it that's fine." and then the world finds a way of waking me up 45 minutes beforehand. So, predictions with 3 and a half...
  4. techitisJ

Excited to see that announcement today. Will keep my expectations low, but based on the time, I do think we will see something. I think it's almost guaranteed we will see Home connectivity brought up for BDSP and Legends, as I think they stated it would be available this month previously. So...
  5. techitisJ

I don't believe it's a set thing, just implied or up to the player's interpretation.
  6. techitisJ

Oh wow even after seeing so much leaked footage in the game that last trailer (the Japanese one, English one did not do a good job) still got me hyped. I think the timing of it was off though, or at least the tease of the new starters. It's not even because the game leaked last week, I just feel...
  7. techitisJ

I have the digital pre-load for the game on my Switch and every time I boot the console up and I see it and I keep thinking that I can play it now, but then remember that it's still locked. This next week is going to be a long one. I have work on Friday but at least I can start the game...
  8. techitisJ

I think a good way it would be to have the new move pop up simply notify the player that their Pokemon can learn a new move, then when the player chooses they can go in the Pokemon's summary page and learn the move from there. No making you travel anywhere or stop your experience to learn a...
  9. techitisJ

Oh, must have missed that. Thanks :)
  10. techitisJ

Something I've been wondering since the trailer released is how many missions will there be? And will there be any variation to them? So far it looks like the missions are just "can you catch this Pokemon for me?", but I wonder as we progress if there will be any variation. Will we see missions...
  11. techitisJ

I'm pretty happy with that trailer. While there wasn't any big reveals in it or anything, it was nice to get a good gameplay overview. So far we've only had glimpses of the things like item gathering and crafting, and the missions, so I was really hoping we'd see some more of that. One thing I...
  12. techitisJ

https://youtu.be/ERAhGia6azE Gameplay Preview released this morning. It's a whopping 13 minutes long
  13. techitisJ

That's what I've been hoping they would do for a few years. It'd also probably be better to give Gen 10 an extra year seeing as it's quite possible that those games will be on whatever Nintendo hardware is coming next. By the time 2026 is coming around Nintendo Switch will be 9 years old, so I'm...
  14. techitisJ

It's hard to say how quickly we'll be able to swap between two travel Pokemon, but it does look like mounting them will be pretty fast. In the trailer released yesterday in the scene where the player is riding on Wyrdeer in those ruins we actually can them swap to it. Wyrdeer appears as the...
  15. techitisJ

I'm not quite sure if we'll get an English version of that overview trailer specifically, but we will likely see an English overview trailer closer to the release of the game. I looked back for overview trailers for BDSP and an English one was released less than a week before the game came out...
  16. techitisJ

Not anything substantial from this commercial, but some new clips from the game. I think that's the first time we've seen the volcano from up close. So that's nice. It's just nice to see the game again too. Now that we've reached the month of the release of the game, I'm sure we'll see some more...
  17. techitisJ

Yeah I don't think they're ancestors of anyone that we know of (though I would love to see one of their descendants in a future game. Would be a great reference). We have already seen non-ancestor character with Professor Laventon and Iscan (which I think descendants have been speculated, but I...
  18. techitisJ

Finally have a little more time to look into the trailer and these characters. After drinking coffee, watching the trailer again and looking at the character art, I can now see the similarities between Volkner and Ginter, and Cynthia and Volo. This game seems like it will have a good mix of...
  19. techitisJ

Don't have time to dwelve into this new trailer before work, but it looks like we're getting some real hints at the story. Interested to see how these clans will come into play. Also I am very glad to see they appear to doing more original designs for characters.
  20. techitisJ

Looks like there was no Hisuian Electrode reveal today. Was hoping those shorts would build up to it, but whatever. I saw this pointed out on Twitter, but the end of the Japanese version of the short displays these shadows. Idk if they have been in any of the previous videos or if they're just...
Back
Top Bottom