Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think some of the requests ask for certain items.
  2. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That is awesome! After seeing how quickly Pokemon could just run away, I was a little worried about how shinies were gonna be like in this game. But it seems like having the sound that plays when one pops up, and being able to save after one spawns in will help reduce the shiny fails quite a bit.
  3. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Thought I'd post my full team here since some other people are. Hisuian Typhlosion Luxray Hisuian Zoroark Hisuian Braviary Hisuian Goodra Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, or Vaporeon I do have a two ghost types on the team but for some reason when its their second type it doesn't bother me as much...
  4. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I really like those flames on Typhlosion. The design has been growing on me all day, but seeing the Pokemon in game, in action, is a whole lot better. Looking forward to seeing some more of the leaked Pokemon actually on the field.
  5. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I was thinking possibly Bertha. I am bit unsure though since this character looks so much younger than Bertha
  6. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I wonder how many of these major changes will stick around. Some of them such as seem a bit more geared to this game specifically. I wonder if we'll see changes like the ones listed above in future main series games, or will they be Legends exlusive?
  7. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah with how this game is built I don't think following Pokemon would have worked that well. But, we are able to send all our Pokemon out practically anywhere, which makes up for the following mechanic being absent. I love just being able to see all my Pokemon at once and seeing them interact.
  8. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So it looks like right off the bat if you adventure too deep into the area you can encounter high level Pokemon who will likely send you back to base camp. Apparently they chase you down. There's like a Level 40 Rapidash right at the beginning. I am really excited to see this. After stumbling...
  9. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

New forms got dumped. Here's all of them (not including shinies) if you would like to 'em And really? I still see them on Twitter. Just tweeted about the game being dumped actually.
  10. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm actually thinking about doing that this time around. Depending how much exp catching Pokemon gives and how much I run around doing requests and harvesting items I might be able to train up a couple of other 'mons without too much trouble.
  11. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

We have all the new Pokemon now and I still only have half my team planned out lol. No idea what I'm gonna do with the last three.
  12. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, I realized why I like the new Ursaring evo.
  13. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

First impressions of the starters was rough, but I'm starting to warm up to Hisuian Typhlosion. I think I'll like it more when I see it in action. The new forms of the legends honestly look like a joke. Like legit looks like they fused with Spectrier and Glastrier. Love that new Ursaring Evo...
  14. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

https://twitter.com/pory_leeks/status/1483659417677492225?t=BWRHVzNTQ49OBFgZ0I6OYg&s=19 Definitely time travel
  15. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

https://twitter.com/pory_leeks/status/148362653865443737 Well, I think we won't have to wait too long for this game to leak again. Someone got their hands on enough copies to put it on eBay (that or it's a scam).
  16. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Dang. Now I'm really wishing I ordered it physical. I was worried about it arriving late because of shipping delays so I pre-ordered digital
  17. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Looks like leak season might officially be upon us. Excited to finally see what's in these games.
  18. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Legends Arceus will be leaking any day now, and it looks like we have a new rumor/image I just saw a tweet about this. If this rumor is true it means Pokemon is going to have a difficulty setting for the first time since BW2, which I think a lot of people would be happy to hear. As for the...
  19. techitisJ

Leaks/Rumors Thread

From what I recall, this leaker's credibility has been a bit more spotty recently, so definitely take this for what it is. It does state some interesting stuff though
Back
Top Bottom