Search results for query: *

1. techitisJ

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Little bit late to the party, but here's what my team for Scarlet. Meowscarada Dachsbun Clodsire Kilowattrel Palafin/Tatsugiri Klawf/Farigiraf I'm hoping I will be fully decided by the time Thursday night hits, but if not I'm going to come up with nicknames for all of them. Can't believe the...
  2. techitisJ

Looks like breeding actually might be better in this game. You don't even need to move to get eggs. You can just set up a picnic and go afk and get eggs. No need to run around for them. https://twitter.com/ShotenOfficial/status/1590904321084125184?t=ido9fPNqb2dW63kI-rUOAw&s=19
  3. techitisJ

Since we're all sharing The only ones who are in order are the top line, Sprigatito being my absolute favorite unsurprisingly. The others are unordered. Basically S are my favorites, A I love, B I like, C is just meh/I don't care, and D I don't like. I thought I'd also share some opinions...
  4. techitisJ

Yooo, dung beetle actually looks pretty cool.
  5. techitisJ

Hmmm, this looks familiar... Oh yeah. Arceus, the cursed Popplio evo is real.
  6. techitisJ

Tatsugiri is freaking adorable. It's nice to see some more Pokemon with different color variations, even if it's only a few. I was a little unsure when I first saw the dragon/ice pseudo, but it's growing on me. Definitely still an option for the team.
  7. techitisJ

Little baby dolphin I love you soooooo much!!!!!
  8. techitisJ

Greavard, I hate to break it to you bud but you have some major competition... That or I'm using two dog Pokemon because Dachsbun is a SNACK!
  9. techitisJ

Okay, Future Tyranitar is dope and all, but where the heck was that Pokedex pic taken?! Wherever it is, I am going there as soon as possible
  10. techitisJ

Oop of course Sprig3 drops while I was typing earlier. I think I like Meowscarada. It's definitely the weakest of the line, but it's not horrible. the cape thing is pretty cool, and I how it mashes up both Sprigatito's and Floragato's color palettes. The only thing that's throwing me is it's...
  11. techitisJ

Uhh rapid fire opinions on some of the Pokemon while I'm on my break. Clodsire is everything I ever wanted and more for Paldean Wooper evo. It is amazing, I demand a plush for it now. Skeledirge is pretty cool, a solid design. Floragato is really freaking cool. An awesome middle stage. At...
  12. techitisJ

Smoliv definitely looks like it is taking the Bounsweet/Budew route; cute food/sprout Pokemon becomes elegant humanoid Pokemon. I don't mind this at all personally. Both lines are great. Because of the fuzziness of the image, the Black Tauros literally just looks like a Tauros dipped in black...
  13. techitisJ

I freaking love how Pokemon Go leaked a brand-new Pokemon before SV could. That just sums up this crazy leak season perfectly. As for the Pokemon itself, it's okay. It's cute and all, but nowhere near team member worthy. That would be really freaking cool if this Pokemon acts as some sort of...
  14. techitisJ

Wow are the games leaking already?! With games being shipped out I knew it would be happening soon but I was not expecting today, that's for sure. There will probably be lots of fakes floating around along with the real stuff. I remember someone posting some poor 3d renders of an old Fakemon...
  15. techitisJ

Oh I hadn't even considered this. I'm a little bit concerned this might be the case now. While I really do like Greavard, I'm not quite sure if he's who I want to use on my team yet, and was hoping the dark type dog would be the deciding factor on that. But if the dark-type dog is a version...
  16. techitisJ

I don't think it will be the ghost dog since they already revealed Fidough, but I really want it to be the ghost dog. This is one of the Pokemon I've been the most excited for since it leaked. Whatever they show tomorrow, I am really looking forward to it.
  17. techitisJ

I haven't had the time to look through much footage myself today, but I have been keeping up with the info. Shiny Pokemon are confirmed to be back in the overworld and I'm so happy about that. I'm also really excited to see we'll have full character customization from the very beginning. With...
  18. techitisJ

It looks like the small review trailers might continue into Scarlet and Violet. Not sure how I feel about that. While I have loved all the teases they've done for new Pokemon, the official reveals are nowhere near as exciting to me since they only show off one Pokemon and usually don't show off...
  19. techitisJ

I'm really curious about what the AiAi lemur is going to look like. I've liked many of the monkey/primate Pokemon they've released in the past, so I have some high hopes for it. The only thing I'm worried about though is liking it so much that I'm not sure If I want to use it or Paldean Wooper's...
Back
Top Bottom