Search results for query: *

1. thatdude53

Generation VII confirmed!

I love how people complained, both on the internet and IRL, that Pokemon has always been the same, never changes, eight badges, E4, defeating the bad guys, is way too easy, and will never change. Then Sun and Moon comes around, removes the gym challenge, adds new features like Alolan forms, Z...
  2. thatdude53

With the new trailer, I guess we now know what the Guardians are protecting us from: the Ultra Beasts. I wonder if they're bad in the beginning, but come from their dimension because something happened that destroyed their world and now are either trying to prevent it in the first place and/or...
  3. thatdude53

Yeah, I thought the same thing last generation. But on a serious note, I want closure this time! I completely agree! Sinnoh is still my favorite region and generation so far. I can't wait to see it remade. That's why I'm fine with waiting as long as it takes, and if that means postponing it...
  4. thatdude53

Looks like we'll probably get a little bit of news on the first because Nintendo is holding a direct for 3DS games.
  5. thatdude53

Yes, but I mean like a truly horrific tale that anyone under eighteen wouldn't be allowed to play. For example like murder, genocide, profanity, and etc. I know GF has touched on these topics in the past, but just an overview with the safety guards on. And rightly so because it is a game that's...
  6. thatdude53

I for one have always hoped for a slow leveling up system as long as there is sufficent content to justify a dramatic change like that, but as of late GF seems content with shorter narratives which is is unfortunate. That type of scaling plus some darker story maybe just for adults would be...
  7. thatdude53

It's one of the few pokemon I'll probably keep an everstone on. It's evolution is cute, but not as cute as it's baby. I just want to feed it berries all day long!
  8. thatdude53

I just completely disagree with people saying that since they haven't shown new megas yet then they aren't coming back or even new ones. Perhaps GF realized that showing every single mega is bad promotion. Loads of people were mad that they revealed all of the new megas from ORAS. Maybe they...
  9. thatdude53

The chances of not getting at least one new mega is so low. I wouldn't count on it. Honestly to me it seems they want to focus more on new pokemon and the Alolan forms before moving on which is fantastic.
  10. thatdude53

Omfg please people tell me you all have been to Serebii today because they revealed one new pokemon with Alolan Raichu which is now electric/psychic with a new ability. It looks soooo cute!! Edit: haha just now saw the spoilers.
  11. thatdude53

Me too! It could easily evolve into rock/dark as well due to in part to evolving because of the move bite.
  12. thatdude53

Oh I'm not saying they purposely lie to their consumer, more likely that the marketing changed prior to publication.
  13. thatdude53

But there was no information about any part of Alola revealed. Really hope next month isn't "you wanted rockruff's evolution? Well here is three new pokemon, a Alolan form, and a new character." Idk they just never follow through.
  14. thatdude53

I'm confused as I thought this CoroCoro was going to reveal information on the southern part of the Alola region, but it was like less than six new pokemon, two Alolan forms, and two members of Team Skull. That isn't anything near information pertaining to the region.
  15. thatdude53

The NX could be anything, but eventually Pokémon will have to move on to the next platform of entertainment.
  16. thatdude53

Which leak are you referring to?
  17. thatdude53

No one knows for sure exactly. This could be the case of a trainer's journey in a secluded region without a proper Pokéleague intact. The next games could be sequels with a 100% 8 gym leaders and the E4.
  18. thatdude53

So in other words just like Johto? No thanks. Edit: Didn't mean to come off as negative, but the level problems were the only complaints of Johto that I am aware of and mainly just GSC. The problem still existed with HGSS too, but that was already set in stone with the originals. GF would have...
  19. thatdude53

Yes they were, espcially Viola and her sister.
  20. thatdude53

They don't actually have to send pokemon to both games to make good on that promise. GF could decide to by simply allowing a connection to the games once a day, and then the prize could be something like twenty pokeballs or whatever. I hope this isn't the case.
Back
Top Bottom