Search results for query: *

1. thestarjar

RP Everyone Anywhere and Else *Me (Thestarjar) and That Guy*

"I will! Just--" Spindle struggled to find words that would help in a place where words probably couldn't help. "Just win! Meet us outside!" He started to actually move towards the back, now actually pushing Hother forwards. Theida didn't need the encouragement, of course, and she was closer to...
  2. thestarjar

Larch was slammed to the ground. He had been expecting a fight, certainly, but apparently not such a sudden, ferocious offense. Spindle, eyes wide and frantically moving about, also shooed their former guests towards the backdoor. "Get out! Get out, you're the ones in more danger!" He hissed...
  3. thestarjar

The feathers on Theida's neck were visibly bristling now, and she was crouched low to the ground behind Bristlecone, like she might be able to just sink down into it as a means to escape. Larch looked over Bristlecone's posture and sighed. "Pity," he said, and that was all the warning he gave...
  4. thestarjar

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, or any glimmer of hope trapped in its wake, he was right. "And here I thought this could all be dealt with by due process," a voice came from the front entrance. Its slow, perfectly calm cadence sent ice into Theida's veins. "I don't suppose there's any way I could...
  5. thestarjar

As jumpy as Theida was about every little movement she thought she caught in the corner of her eye, nothing came to attack them before they reached their first destination. Being that they were behind the structure, it took her until they went inside to properly recognize it: they were back at...
  6. thestarjar

Theida follows with similar quiet, wings folded tightly against her back. Her tail is lifted slightly up so it doesn't make sound dragging against the earth, and her every step is carefully placed. Although, with little experience in the environment, she isn't perfect at avoiding sounds as she...
  7. thestarjar

Theida raked her claws over each of her circles, making them each completely indistinguishable before sweeping at them with her tail. She managed to even them out into rough patches of ground, which were noticeable against the smoother dirt floor, but no longer distinguishable as any form of...
  8. thestarjar

A splatter of the potion hits Sweetgum square in the chest, startling her enough to break her charge. Within moments, the liquid bursts into smoke-like vapor, which billows upwards around her head and dissipates soon afterwards. It leaves a muted stain. In the midst of it all, she gasps, and...
  9. thestarjar

"Good, because--" A single knock on the door is, again, the only warning before it opens. "Alright, I have to--What." Sweetgum's eyes sweep through the room. "What the hell!" Seeing Hother's wand outstretched and emanating foreign magic, she takes a wide stride towards him, ready to tackle.
  10. thestarjar

Theida leans back a little, as though worried it might start permeating the air right here and now. "Good to know...." "W-Won't happen until it's out of the container," Spindle tells her. "S-Speaking of which--Hother. Are you ve-very mobile, with that magic going? We m--we might be able to find...
  11. thestarjar

"Thanks, I also prefer all of you out of jail than in it," Theida said, and on a split-second, possibly regrettable decision, decided not to show any more commitment than that. "How's that soup work, anyway? Do you have to wrestle people into drinking it, or...?"
  12. thestarjar

Spindle fumbled with the plates for a moment, startled, before he managed to key back into their rhythm. "Forward? Sweetheart, never. I-I'm--I'm glad you're so confident about it, I-I'd--Well, goodness knows I feel the same. I j-just hope th-this doesn't get to any, er, further extremes."...
  13. thestarjar

"Huh," Theida said. "...Yeah, I guess that's sorta how runes work, too. I mean, I copied other people's runes when I was a kid sometimes, but those never activated. It only works if you know what you're writing, which is why I can only... Yeah." "We ought to wr-write that down." Spindle kept...
  14. thestarjar

Spindle finished sorting out the ingredients, with the dark green bits of dawnspite all gathered in one of the four dishes, which he sets to the side. They seemed well-sorted, but given how small the pieces were and how easy it must have been to miss something, it gave Theida no small amount of...
  15. thestarjar

Theida spun as Bristlecone completed the circle, seeing the water form without her own activation. "Did you just--?" But her question was quickly swept away by her next sight. She stared in awe as Hother's magic scooped up the water. "Whoa." Spindle's smile grew warmer and wider at the pet...
  16. thestarjar

Theida finished adjusting her circle, leaving the inch gap in the outer ring, and moved on to drawing another one about a foot away. "That should do water, when you're ready," she said, flicking her tail at the first one, "Aaaand this'll heat up whatever's above it, once it's active." "Lovely,"...
  17. thestarjar

Spindle smiled as the room got livelier with this new idea. "Water m-makes for a perfect neutral base!" "I usually put it directly in the ground." Theida rolled over and stood up. She started flicking lines into the circle with more intent, and erasing others. "But I think I could make it...
  18. thestarjar

Spindle relaxed into the motion. "Yes... Certainly," he said mildly, surveying the scene. Their former guests were hopeless, and even Bristlecone, usually so certain in his actions, wasn't taking action. "Th-there's been an attempt--an attempt on our lives. Just s-sitting and moping about won't...
  19. thestarjar

"I don't even do fighty magic," Theida said, catching the despair like a virus and lying flat on the ground. Her front leg was stretched forward, idly drawing a circle in the ground. She left an inch-wide gap in the shape and started carving inside it with whatever symbols her claw came out with...
  20. thestarjar

"So we either escape, which makes us look suspicious, or we stay here, which makes us vulnerable, or... we die?" Theida said, and then quickly added, "Like--pretend to die. So they won't get a mob going against us, or whatever you mean." "E-Even if that was at all a reasonable thing to do, I...
Back
Top Bottom