Search results for query: *

1. T

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I seem to have the opposite problem as you. I've managed eight random encounter shinies (nine if you count the pidgey that I failed to catch) but I've hatched at least 100 wooper and dweble, a few hundred abra, and 1348 munna with no bred shinies... and all but the wooper have been Masuda method...
  2. T

I don't suppose it was for a blitzle.
  3. T

You picked yourself a heck of a task on that one. So many egg cycles. D: Good luck. :3 Edit: 8-19 (since mine was the last post two days ago, I don't want to double post) I've been kind of half going through a chain of voltorb for a few hours. I've been putting the DS to sleep a lot out of...
  4. T

I don't think I'll ever understand how people hatch thousands of eggs. Just a few hundred to get a syncing abra of every nature has driven me nuts (still missing impish somehow). I'm going to keep trying to see if any come out shiny though, I'm starting to think it'll happen before I get the...
  5. T

Stories like this are probably the biggest reason I stay out of Safari Zone-ish places except for the sake of dex filling. I lost my first shiny because it was a pidgey and it used whirlwind. I lost a voltorb due to it blowing up (I was chaining for ev training, not a shiny, so I wasn't...
  6. T

I saw a shiny bronzor on the GTS yesterday. They wanted a level 100 swalot which I of course did not have. It's rare for me to find shinies for something that's actually legal (instead of level 9 and under reshiram or zekrom). So after some moping I decided to try to get one myself so I took out...
  7. T

I have to disagree with you on that. Based purely on the fact they are both shiny (as I know nothing about their ivs) I would go with the stunfisk. Shiny riolu and lucario are kind of ugly and shiny stunfisk's colors are nice. However I love my shiny stunfisk so maybe I am partial. It helps that...
Back
Top Bottom