Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes. You can trade between multiple games and save files, nothing is tied to any one trainer ID, so you can get things in and out as long as it's the same 3DS.
  2. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) This seems like a silly question but I want to make sure. If I put a game in a different DS and don't save it doesn't effect any of the time related events, does it? Well it isn't exactly scientific but I did do this a while back: Which...
  3. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Just the power bracer with no pokerus? 5 attack evs.
  4. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It's possible with no power items too so yes. :P With one item you're 100% guaranteed that IV in that stat. With two items you are 100% guaranteed one of those IVs in one of those stats. Assuming they are different stats (as they are in your...
  5. T

Re: Breeding Query from Noob If it can be taught to the species with a TM and the father knows it, it will have those moves. So that's pretty normal in gen four as everything there besides volt tackle is a TM in those games.
  6. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Some people tend to prefer different balls for certain things based on looks so this seems to be it. Personally I go with luxury balls which I am pretty sure are also the same catch rate as a pokeball. I would also recommend selling...
  7. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) You can only max out two stats and can only have 510 totaly so I don't think it could really take any more than 51-ish. But yes, it is a pain in the butt. It makes me miss being able to grow berries in game again, if only because I was able to...
  8. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Poo. Thank you. D: As many as it would to get rid of the evs (still counting by ten) in that stat. If you have 120 it will now take 12 instead of 11. If you have max evs in a stat (255) you will need 26 (25 + one to get the left over 5 evs).
  9. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Is it possible to have everyone in the entralink version (what the person visiting your game via entralink would see) of your Black City/White Forest? If you were to collect everyone via various copies or save files of the opposite version...
  10. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I've been doing the musical solely for the sake of the trainer card star. I thought I had everything as I haven't gotten any new props in five to ten performances, despite having won most of them. I know I have the props handed out by special...
  11. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Well you can always breed it for another. If I'm remembering right, it's female.
  12. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I'm noticing a trend and I want to know if I am right so I can stop wasting my time gathering abras from my PC before going to the entree forest. Is it just my imagination or does synchronize do nothing there?
  13. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have seen everything listed on Bulbapedia for every non-event Dream World area so I can say omanyte, and everything else listed, is indeed there. I'm guessing you're just having bad luck with that one. It took me forever to find a...
  14. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) But only if you have the right person there. Which would be Veteran Rosa apparently.
  15. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It is 100% guaranteed that one parent with one power item will pass that stat on. I've done it enough to be sure. If you have one power item on each pokemon you are guaranteed to get one of those stats, I'm pretty sure that which one is...
  16. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) By that logic the volcarona from Relic Castle shouldn't be able to reproduce with someone else's volcarona caught the same way. It doesn't work like that. Not to mention legionaries are not all relvant to the plot in some way, especially with...
  17. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) As of right now, there is no way to get an enigma berry in Black and White - am I correct? I'm asking because some people in the battle subway seem to have it and I am admittedly jealous. I know it's usually an event thing but I just want to...
  18. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I haven't heard anything about it not working on dittos but I've read plenty about the issue with international parents and the everstone no longer exists and they can be used.
  19. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I'd recommend MetalKid's because it takes what the IV man says into account and it makes it easier to a get more accurate reading.
  20. T

Re: Will the masuda method still work for me? It originated in Japan (which I am assuming is not where your cartridge came from since you are asking this) so, yes. Evolution doesn't change the piece of data that tells you where it came from and neither does transferring or trading.
Back
Top Bottom