Search results for query: *

1. T

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Or maybe instead Giovanni has originally sent Team Rocket off onto their mission to steal both Ash's Dracovish and Goh's Arctozolt to send them to Giovanni to sell them for his profit because Giovanni discovered the ones, think that they're the weirdest Pokémon that he never saw until Team...
  2. T

Oops, sorry about that.:(
  3. T

What do you think happens if Team Rocket are such impulsive idiots enough they've overused their Rocket Prize Master Pokémon to petrify Ash's Dracovish into a stone, obliterating it into smithereens because they have amusedly insulted it by mistaking for a "strange big-headed false creature"?
  4. T

There should’ve been the second or later variants added to the third version of the OP, One Two Three. Now I wonder why you think there haven’t actually?
  5. T

I don't know whether or not you think that all Ash's Alolan Pokémon, the ones that he left at Professors Kukui and Burnet's home, will reappear in the Journeys series?
  6. T

Wait, guys. What is Ash's Sceptile was a former powerhouse turned senior citizen, the one that uses its walking stick, but with its slower body movement and body muscle weakness due to its old age?
  7. T

I meant even though it had not appeared in any of the episodes after the original Japanese version of the Best Wishes! series, and also after the international dub of the Diamond and Pearl series? But I wonder why you think that Sceptile, the one Ash has left residing at Professor Oak's...
  8. T

But please, sir. I'm just wanting to know whether or not Sceptile was one of Ash's most popular Pokémon? Why?
  9. T

You don't think that Ash's Sceptile is as popular as his Charizard? Why?
  10. T

Hello? Anybody available can hear me? I have thought that Ash should've brought Sceptile back onto his party to use it frequently in more battles because Sceptile was his powerhouse Pokémon. That's all. But do you think that's false?
  11. T

I think that Ash should've brought Sceptile back onto his party to use it frequently in more battles because Sceptile was his powerhouse Pokémon. That's all. But do you think that's false?
  12. T

I thought that Ash should replace Dracovish with Greninja for his now on-hand Pokémon, so that I can see Greninja's new Battle Bond ability that lets him transform himself into his Ash-Greninja Bond Phenomenon that does not affect Ash's body anymore, that's all.
  13. T

Um, excuse me, guys? I thought that Greninja was once one of the most popular species of Pokémon among fans worldwide, but they hadn't actually appeared in the Journeys series, thus far. But what do you think happened to all the wild and Trained Greninja in the Kalos region in the Journeys...
  14. T

I thought they didn't mean to commit any false advertising.
  15. T

Oops, sorry about that.:oops:
  16. T

What if Ash’s Dracovish passed due to sickly illness?
  17. T

Ash's Bayleef and Quilava had never actually fully-evolved, while his Totodile had never actually middle- or fully-evolved. So, I wonder why you think, and what you think is the most popular of all three fully-evolved Johtonian starters?
  18. T

Well, that's too bad. Who do you think's popular, Serperior or Samurott? Why?
  19. T

The regional starters abandoned by their former original Trainers that their new second Trainer Ash has caught have become fully-evolved, besides that Ash's Pignite had not actually fully-evolved at all. So, I wonder why you think that Ash's Pignite had not fully-evolved? Please, let me know...
  20. T

Thanks for your own responses, guys.;)
Back
Top Bottom