1. toastghost

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

mmm, probably going to new york city. those were the best churros i've ever had
  2. toastghost

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

everyone's like "family and the spirit" while i'm like, "getting stuff and off school and free time!"
  3. toastghost

worst gift: is clothes an option? i dunno best gift: definitely this computer that i'm writing this on. got it for christmas a couple years ago
  4. toastghost

SNES. You wanna know how I got it? I kept pestering my parents until they caved in and bought it for me.
  5. toastghost

yeah, in places where it's super hot winter is a godsent but when you live in the northeast usa it's just a giant white and cold hell
  6. toastghost

spring. everything is reserrected from the dead, it isn't bitterly cold, it isn't incredibly humid, it's perfect
  7. toastghost

i could also be a jester but maybe i'm just a sucker for jesters in video games
  8. toastghost

oh we're doing super high school lever stuff? The Super High School Level Sarcasm Wild Card
  9. toastghost

I'm a simple person, I like the sun. It's warm, I can just hang out outside, I can do more things, I can wear shorts (they're comfortable and easy to wear!). But I think rain is underrated.
  10. toastghost

actually, you know what? I'll be Kokichi Oma, and NO ONE CAN STOP ME!
  11. toastghost

hmm... i'm not sure. i'm being a snorlax for halloween this year, but otherwise i'm not sure
  12. toastghost

ahh, so he hates minorities, especially LGBTQ+ people. I am pansexual. How fun (obvious sarcasm is obvious)
  13. toastghost

i live in America, and maybe it's just because I don't watch the news anymore or what, but how have I not heard of this?
  14. toastghost

add these to the list. oh and clowns. i really hate them especially because of... the things in 2016. but it's weird. i love jesters, yet hate clowns
  15. toastghost

hmm... this is a hard one. Well for one I'm afraid of death, human extinction, and pine cones. for some reason.
Back
Top Bottom