Search results for query: *

1. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So what are the chances of masuda method while having the shiny charm that an egg will be shiny? since both increase the odd of shiny pokemon appearing.
  2. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Alright so Playing my whiite version catching a bunch of solosis because I was going to IV/EV train a beast when when Blam!! Shiny Liepard I freaked out and caught it and made me happy. I want to Ev train this one I looked and here are his IV's if...
  3. T

Re: What was the point so you could still see that players number of pokemon caught and the other stats that are in the elite 4 lobby?
  4. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers So I'm going to be starting a fire red or leaf green run through soon using pokemon I've never used before I just am wondering what do you think of this team? Blastoise Primeape Eggexutor Aerodactyl Weezing Rapidash Ya I know I won't be able to get...
  5. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Alright so I am probably going to buy either fire red or leaf green soon. not sure which to pick, I was wondering if you could help me ddecide? I know the differences aren't that great just if you pick one tell me why you picked that thanks!
  6. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers hmm well in my playthrough on emerald which i know is a little different I think i tryed the first time at level 55 but then got defeated in the end by wallace and I had a pretty good team in my opinion then I brought them all up to level 60 and was...
  7. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers in emerald how long do you have to wait for your fossil to be regenerated or how many steps do you have to take?
  8. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers so I have emerald version with the obvious internal battery has run dry, my question is can you go over 100 game hours on it or will it delete the save file then?
  9. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) is the rocky helmet like a permanent item or it one of the one use and it is gone kind of items
  10. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers in gen 4 how do you do the thing where you take a level 1 pokemon you just hatched and battle where it is level 100 so you can check its ivs?
  11. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So my friend was saying that there was talk or something that after this "third version" came out that they would stop pokemon and that would be it. I personally really don't want to see this happen but does anyone know if there was some info...
  12. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) alright so I've played these games for a while now all badges elite 4 twice caught all the legendaries, beaten cynthia so now wondering what do you guys do? I'm not really asure whaat to do in it anymore
  13. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I think you will want to level them up a bit more I did it with 6 guys and I think they were all level 57 might have been a bit overleveled but thats better than under haha, maybe bring them to level 60? My question is how do you do the thing...
  14. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers In genIV can drifloon only have unburden or can he have aftermath as well. Or was that only introduced in gen V?
  15. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Alright so I'm new to Ev training and all but after you give your pokemon 510 EV's does it matter which guys you kill with them or can you just go to the higher level guys and level up there?
  16. T

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So I have the event celebi in my heartgold game. If I trade it to white and gget the zorua then trade the celebi to my friends black would that allow him to get the zorua as well?
  17. T

Re: Pokemon silver it is at like the top of the circle just keep tapping around and you'll find it closer to the middle I believe
  18. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers alright in emerald where is the place with the highest level of pokemon to level guys up I've already beaten the elite 4. Is it just victory road?
  19. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers you don't need the internal battery to sr for shinies just saying
  20. T

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers I don't think so I have my blue red and yellow which have there files on it my blue reset but i understand that because i had caught missingno haha but it still works fine now it can hold a saved game
Back
Top Bottom