Search results for query: *

1. typewild

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I posted this is another thread but wanted to share it here as well! Songs that remind me of Rocketshipping: Make You Mine by PUBLIC Rose Colored Boy by Paramore Paper Rings by Taylor Swift Ice Cream Syndrome by Sukima Switch from Movie 13 Still into You by Paramore Home to You by The...
  2. typewild

I just watched the episode without subtitles, but some very cute moments came out of it!
  3. typewild

My phones not letting me post images at the moment, but... because of that one scene of James and Cassidy blushing from the preview, I’m hoping for another ‘kick the fire extinguisher’ scene from Jessie haha
  4. typewild

makes them start thinking that there’s more to life than the Rocket Gang. Holy crap.
  5. typewild

So this is currently just a ~theory~ but for the Cassidy and Botch episode coming up (still can’t believe it’s real!!), people believe that the duo has retired from Team Rocket and are currently running a restaurant or a Pokémon nursery based on their outfits. If this is true, I wonder if it...
  6. typewild

oh my goshhhh he’s so protective of her btw I am very much a big fan of these parallels
  7. typewild

EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU MISS KIANA!!! Can’t wait to see Inayuma’s reaction (she voices the Grandma in the show; her character was the main focus in this episode)!
  8. typewild

While I’m suuuper glad they got in Pokémon Masters, I kinda wish they got more content and some shippy scenes, kind of like how Hoennshipping got some. Nonetheless, they looked amazing!!!!
  9. typewild

Welcome to the thread!!!! I used to save pics of their cute moments, too back in BW and XY :)
  10. typewild

Oooh this ep holds a lot of potential, especially with that staff holy heck! This series has broken a lot of formulas so far, and I'd love to see this episode being a huge turning point for the Rockets. Maybe have them rethink their motives or what their eventual goals are (which hopefully...
  11. typewild

HELLO??!!!?!! AND WE MIGHT SEE THIS IN MULTIPLE EPISODES??!?!! Really shows how they’ve come to trust one another :bulbaLove:
  12. typewild

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'm grateful SuMo really highlighted the found family aspect that defines the rockets. I think that bond is what really intrigues me the most about them. Because of this, knowing that the TRio will be revisting some old regions, I'm hoping that the new series explores how...
  13. typewild

Yes! This episode handled my children a thousand times better than the last. Supporting each other no matter what; that's the team rocket way :') Maybe it's better to leave it ambiguous, but who knows?? It's SO sweet to see that she's just as enthusiastic when she cheers for him as when he...
  14. typewild

I agree, the two felt very OOC in this episode, despite all the development they're relationship has had throughout the years :bulbaFacepalm: On the bright side though, at least one of them is still in the league and we'll get to see Jessie cheering on James for a change (: I hope that in the...
  15. typewild

So with the new episode coming up, one thing I'm worried about is if the "truth and love" referenced in the title relates to only the relationship between James and Mareanie :/ From the preview it looks like their relationship will be highlighted in the battle. My bet is that James will win, and...
  16. typewild

ooh, I've always been trying to piece those two events together. I've pretty much just accepted that the writer's kinda forgot about the bridge bike gang, and decided that they would reset their backstories with Training Daze lol. That's such a great theory though! If they did have a prior...
  17. typewild

Hello everyone! I have been following this thread for God knows how long, but with the new episode coming, my love for the ship has been reignited, and I've finally decided that I've wanted to share my input :^) Golly, there's so many moments that I love, but if I had to pick... Training Daze...
Back
Top Bottom