Search results for query: *

1. unrepentantAuthor

EVENT: Summer 2019 Themed Oneshot Competition Announcement

It's wonderful to see so many people signing up for this! Thanks especially to everyone putting themselves forward as a judge. I'd just like to remind anyone who isn't signed up yet that the deadline is today at 23:59 GMT. Good luck to all participating!
  2. unrepentantAuthor

Looks like we have seven participants and three judges signed up, everyone. That's fairly respectable, but I'd love to see a few more people before the week is out. Remember, you have until midnight on Sunday 11th (GMT) to put yourself forward. That's 7pm on the US east coast, to be clear.
  3. unrepentantAuthor

@Lumilite No, you can write about anything you like. Fanfiction of other franchises and original fiction are both accepted.
  4. unrepentantAuthor

Glad to have some participants signing up! Good luck to all of you. Now of course I'm not at liberty to discuss any of your story ideas beyond the very broadest strokes with you given that I am hosting/judging, but please do contact me with any other questions you might have.
  5. unrepentantAuthor

Hello, everyone! I'm pleased to announce our first Themed Oneshot Competition. This is a new kind of event that we're hoping will provide a competitive environment in the absence of the classic Awards. In short, it will last two months and pit entrants against each other to write excellent...
Back
Top Bottom