Search results for query: *

1. unrepentantAuthor

COMPLETE: Trainers of Fanfiction 2020
    Threadmarks: Bethany Pavell from Kanto: There and Back Again

Bethany Pavell By @Beth Pavell From Kanto: There and Back Again Interviewer: What qualifications are required to do what you do? Did you have to do some kind of study or training? Bethany: Well, having a good languages degree is always helpful, but these days even that's scarcely necessary...
  2. unrepentantAuthor

"Absolutely! I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to anyone, so I miss everyone I knew at least a little. Even the ones who weren't very nice to me. I think most of all I miss my colleagues from Heart Town's mail service. They were all hardworking, lovely pokémon and I was proud to be part of...
  3. unrepentantAuthor

Threadmarks: Marcus Samson from Hunter, Haunted

Marcus Samson From Hunter, Haunted By @canisaries Interviewer: How did you get into your profession? And, was it something you'd planned for? Marcus: My religion has always been a strong part of my life. It's been there for me during tough times, a rock in the storm, as they say, and I've...
  4. unrepentantAuthor

Bless this lad. He's learned a little respect. :sneaky:
  5. unrepentantAuthor

@Cresselia92 Icetales, between yourself and Firetales, which of you do you think handled the Swap Incident better?
  6. unrepentantAuthor

This buizel guy is my new favourite.
  7. unrepentantAuthor

This year I'd love to see some discussion in the thread, so I'll start us off. @Daren this is one of my favourite ToF interviews we've seen so far because it hints at a great deal of your setting and its evidently unusual take on PMD without dumping exposition. It's great worldbuilding, and...
Back
Top Bottom