• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. U

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Easily one of my favourite Alola 'mons. It's cute, has an unique type combination and also an incredible movepool full of beautiful, draining styled attacks. Omastar?
  2. U

Kinda "Mehowth", I would say. I think there are more interesting Normal-types out there. Seriously though, it's one of the few Generation I Pokémon which sadly do not essentially appeal to me. Clawitzer?
  3. U

If it wasn't for the fact this evolutionary line annoyingly appears in every single, freaking Pokémon game, I probably would like this cross based bat much more than I do. With that said, I like it much, much more than Zubat and Golbat, which I honestly find very boring, uninteresting (and...
  4. U

To me, it's a rather interesting Normal-type. It's pretty bulky, fat and has an insane movepool. Too bad its 3DS model is absolutely terrible. Masquerain?
  5. U

One of my favourite middle evolution stages. It definitely looks awesome. Ribombee?
  6. U

It's absolutely adorable and, in addition to that, it also has a really solid ability. In short words, it's a cutie. Quagsire?
  7. U

It's nice/okay. I don't hold strong feelings towards it... Just want to state Levitate is not that great of an ability for a Grass-type. Vanilluxe?
  8. U

It's a cool mantis based Pokémon which becomes even better after a trading process while holding a certain item. Too bad its 3DS model is pretty terrible. Swellow?
  9. U

It looks a bit creepy but also cute (much, much cuter than Goomy which I personally cannot stand) at the same time. One of my favourite middle evolution stages. Goodra is cool too. White Meowstic?
  10. U

I'm overly crazy about Sinnoh Ice-types and think they are perfection. Why, do you ask me? I feel they incarnate the spirit of Winter pretty well. Just look at Froslass... It looks like a beautiful dress made of snow. Oranguru?
  11. U

It was one of my favourite Pokémon back in the day and still is when we talk about Generation I. I really, really hate its Alolan form though and think it's one of the dumbest looking things of the series. Feraligatr?
  12. U

I like how it looks extremely elegant and quick at the same time. It's really cool and I like its evolution even more. Drampa?
  13. U

It's a pretty neat middle evolution and the only one on its evolutionary line without Truant, which is a nice thing... Too bad Slaking is killed out by that silly ability. However, Truant or not, it's still high among my favourite Normal-types' list. Excadrill?
  14. U

I find it to be rather pretty and much more interesting compared to its regular form. Many of its characteristics are just plesant to look at, especially that blue gem and that bizarre expression. Shiinotic?
  15. U

Rowlet is easily my favourite Alola starter. I love how elegant it looks. Durant?
  16. U

It's useful. That's it. For the rest, it isn't essentially something I would have fun on using or training. Passimian?
  17. U

It's rather cool looking. Still haven't used one though. Emboar?
  18. U

I have never used/trained one, but I like its dirty and armored looks. Togekiss?
  19. U

Magmar's entire evolutionary line is easily one of my favourites among the pure Fire-type. Okay, you were faster than me. Nosepass and Probopass are really underrated Pokémon. I personally think they are genuinely interesting in all of their weirdness. Walrein? That's fine. I personally love...
  20. U

One of my favourite Electric and/or Steel-types. I love its incredible collection of resistances and bizarre, UFO based looks. Charizard?
Back
Top Bottom